'Girlfriend'

{Oikawa POV}

I'm Oikawa Tooru.

Now a third year and the volleyball team captain in Aoba Johsai.

My life were pretty though since I always listen to my wonderful girlfriend, Nakata Yumi.

She's also a third year herself and doing cheerleading.

I met her in our first year when we were teamed up for a group project.

In those wonderful time, we both realized that we caught feelings for eachother and started to date.

Though she kept telling me no to everything I love, I still listen because she told me that...

"I'm doing this for the sake of our relationship, Tooru... I want it to be perfect like what I imagine... So will you let me achieve those?"

Me being the wonderful boyfriend am I, agreed cause I want her to be happy.

It's not that long until I got used to her orders.

"Oikawa? Oikawa! Shittykawa!" I heard my childhood friend call me out, making me snapped out of my thoughts.

"W-Wha?" I cooed as I turn to Iwa-Chan.

"You okay? You spaced out just now" he asked.

We both are currently doing our math homework in our class as we seat facing eachother.

I grinned.

"Yeah sorry... I got something in my mind" I apologized while scratching my head.

Iwa-Chan doesn't seem to buy it but shrug it off and continue doing our homework.

"Too bad today we don't have practice" I exclaim as I lay my head on my book, facing the window.

"Quit your whining and focus on your homework cause I won't be letting you see mine"

"Eh?!- Meanie!" I exclaimed while puffing my mouth.

Right after that, the classroom door suddenly opened, causing a light slam.

We both flinches in suprise as we're the only ones inside.

We both then met with a certain raven haired girl wearing a baby brown sweater, our school uniform shirt, a skirt and a pair of black laggings with her raven hair tied into a side ponytail on her left.

"Phew... Sorry I'm late.." she exclaim while panting.

"Ah Jelavic-san" Iwa-Chan called out as he stood up.

'Iwa-Chan knows her?' I thought while watches the girl approach us.

They talk for a moment until I decided to break it.

"Iwa-Chan, who's this and why is she here?" I asked, making the two of them look at me.

"Oh this... She's-"

"Nice to meet you, Oikawa. My name's Jelavic (F/N), class 3-A! I just got excused from basketball practice so that's why I'm late hehe" She introduce herself.

"Anyways, as you know her name, I asked her to tutor us about this math lesson that we both don't understand a shit" Iwa-Chan exclaim while pointing at the girl with his thumb.

"How do you two know eachother?" I asked in curiousity.

"Well I found Hajime were struggling studying alone in the library these past 3 weeks and decided to help him... So here we are! Being study buddies" the girl cheered.

"You called Iwa-Chan his first name?"

"It's kinda a habit of mine" She shrugs.

"So can I call you (F/N)-Chan?" I asked.

"I don't mind cause I rather being called by my name eitherway"

I cooed in replied.

"Alright! Let's hurry and start this! I still need to pick-up my lil bros from school" She exclaim as she sit down on my right while pulling out her notes.

She placed it on the table as she opened it.

My eyes sparkle due to her neat and understandable colourful notes.

"Uwahh!! This is incredible! You really make this yourself?!" I showered her with bunch of question.

"Making notes is kinda my hobby since elementary school cause I like to study alot" She exclaimed.

As I was about to speak again, the door got slide open again.

This time it revealed someone familiar.

"Tooru! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Yumi-Chan exclaim as she jog in, approaching me.

She hug me from behind as I chuckled.

"Sorry to make you worried, babe" I apologized.

Yumi-Chan replied with her cheeky smile.

but that smile turn into a frown as soon her eyes landed on (F/N)-Chan who reading her notes.

"Tooru! What the hell are you doing with a girl?! Not to mention, alone in an empty classroom!" She pointed out as she let go of me.

"Y-Yumi-Chan... She's here to tutor me and Iwa-Chan about math-"

"And what did I say about calling Iwaizumi 'Iwa-Chan'? Don't tell me that you're seeing other girls behind my back, Tooru... Am I not good enough for y-you?" Yumi-Chan exclaim as she started to tear up.

I panicked and stood up.

"W-Why are you saying that!? You're the most perfect girl I ever met, Yumi-Chan! Please don't think like that! Eitherway, it was Iwa-Ch- Iwaizumi who called her! Not me, I swear!" I begged.

As she was about to spoke again, Iwa-Chan interrupt.

"Go bring your lovey dovey thingy somewhere else... I'm here to study not to make barf" he stated while writting.

"Oikawa, if you can't stay... You're always free to go... It's alright if you can't join... I could just give you my notes afterwards... It's not that complicated..." She exclaim with her soft blue eyes looking at me.

I look down with a sad impression as I started to pack.

"Sorry you two... I didn't mean for this to happen.." I apologized.

"Yeah yeah"

"It's cool! We can study other days!" (F/N)-Chan replied.

I smile a little and push my chair under my table.

"I guess... I'll see you tomorrow, Iwaizumi"

Iwa-Chan rolls his eyes and sighs.

I turn to Yumi-Chan with a relief smile.

"Let's walk home together, Yumi-Chan!~" I sang as I took her hand.

She replied with a giggle and proceed out.

Right after I slide the door close, Yumi-Chan's cheer expression turn into a sour one.

"Tooru, listen to me... You love me right?"

I turn to her as we started walking.

"Of course I love you-"

"Stop hanging out with Iwaizumi"

"W-What? But Yumi-Chan! That's too much! I can't just ignore him like that!"

"Me or him, Tooru... Choose"

I bit my bottom lip as I was making the hardest decision in my entire life.

'Who should I choose.... I wanted to hang out with Iwa-Chan but I don't wanna lose Yumi-Chan...' I thought.

I sighs.

"A-Alright... I'll stop... h-hanging out with I-Iwaizumi..." I stuttered.

"Good" she exclaim and hug my arm.

'Sorry Iwa-Chan... I just love her more...' I thought with a sad smile.