Chapter 23

{Oikawa POV}

I groans as I slam my face onto the table.

"So tiring...." I commented

"Oh c'mon.. It wasn't that bad" (F/N)-Chan spoke.

I turn my head facing her and watches her bite an onigiri.

It was now lunch and I were currently sitting beside (F/N)-Chan and her siblings.

"Aren't you tired? I mean you're the one who got most of the kids attention..." I asked as I sit straight up.

"Nah, Yukio somehow manage to part the kids into groups" She replied.

"And you're mentoring for?"

"Dribbling"

"Don't know what it is but sounds pretty hard" I commented.

"It's not when you practice" (F/N)-Chan exclaim with a grin.

"(N/N)-Nee! Here!" I heard Iqram-Chan cheered as he bring a piece of omelette with his fork towards (F/N)-Chan.

She turn to face him and smiles.

She open her mouth and bite the omelette off the fork.

"Thanks" she thanked him.

"No problem! I always like to share with (N/N)-Nee!" Iqram-Chan cheered.

"What about me?" Iqbal-Chan spoke up.

"I don't like Bal-Nii... You always angry at me... Unlike (N/N)-Nee... She did even laugh when I bother her! Not like you!" Iqram-Chan argue while sticking his tongue out.

"Why you-"

"Stop fighting you two.." (F/N)-Chan cooed as she sweatdropped.

I just watches them bounding.

"It sure is nice to have siblings..." I cooed, making (F/N)-Chan to turn to me.

"Huh? You okay, Tooru? Your tone is kinda sad.." she stated with a worried expression.

"Nothing... It's just... I'm an only child... My parents were divorced and I don't have anyone to accompany me beside Iwa-Chan... So I thought it must be fun to have such behave siblings like you three..." I commented as I rest my cheek on my palm while closing my eyes.

As I opened my eyes, I were met with a piece of meat infront of my face.

I blinks at it and look up at the person.

It was (F/N)-Chan.

I then blush messily.

"W-What-"

"Here... Pretend that I'm your twin" she said bluntly, still holding the meat with her chopsticks.

"E-Eh!?" I cooed as I getting redder.

"What? You said that it must be nice to have siblings since you're an only child... So here's an example having behaved siblings seems like" she stated with a smile.

I gulp as I hesistate.

"As t-twins right? Nothing more... I don't want to cheat on Yumi-Chan" I exclaim.

"Yup, only twins"

I exhale and open my mouth slowly.

She popped the meat inside my mouth as I close it.

"So? How do you feel?" She asked.

"Normal?..."

She hums and continue to eat her lunch.

I turn back to my own tray and stares at the food on it as I were deep in thoughts.

"Have you... ever thought of... breaking up with her?..."

'I mean... I do sometimes thought of breaking up with her when she's getting over my nerves but... should I?..' I thought as I pokes the omelette with my chopstick.

'First Iwa-Chan and now (F/N)-Chan... I don't know...' I thought again as I bite down the piece of omelette.

"Why are you even helping her?... Can't you see that she's trying to ruin your life?"

"Open your damn eyes, Trashykawa!"

"Please d-don't use insult, Iwaizumi-"

"Who the hell are you? The shittykawa I know would call me 'Iwa-Chan'"

"Please stop-"

"You have to fuckin open your damn eyes!-"

"Hajime! Enough!"

"You don't understand, (F/N)! I'm trying to make him realized that his life are ruined-"

"He's already terrified!"

I sighs as I don't have time to think that.

{3rd person POV}

The program went well without any problems.

It was time to clean up the gym before everyone went back to their perspective dorms.

As Aomine grab a ball from the wooden floor, he stares at it and look up at the ring.

'A dunk won't hurt' he thought as he approach the ring in a flash.

Passing the juniors who's moping and picking up the stray balls then jumped backward.

He dunk the ball above his head and landed on the floor.

'That felt good' he thought.

"Woah!"

"That's so cool!"

Aomine smirks and turn around, only to face a bunch of juniors look up at him in awwed.

"Teach me how to do that, Aomine-sensei!"

"Me too! Me too!"

"You all haven't improve your dunking skills yet... You can't do that" Aomine stated with picking up the ball he dunked earlier.

"What a bummer..."

"Hey! Hey! Look at Jelavić-sensei!" A kid yelled our as they pointed at (F/N)'s direction.

This caught Aomine's attention as he followed the juniors to the direction.

"Just watch what I did..." (F/N) spoke as she bumped the ball infront of a junior.

He nods and gulps as he got into guarding position.

(F/N) grins and charges towards the boy.

He flinched due to the sudden speed and gasped a little.

(F/N) bumped the ball as she caught it with her other hand, causing the boy to fell down.

"Woa!-"

"Oop- Got you" (F/N) grab the boy's arm before he could met the wooden floor.

She then pull the kid forward to make him stand.

"See? That's what we called, ankle break" she stated as she let go of him.

'Ankle break?...' all three GOM members thought in unison.

"That was so cool! I wish I could do that!" The boy cheered with his eyes sparkled.

"You can if you practice" (F/N) giggles and ruffles his hair.

"Alright kids! Go back to cleaning! We don't want to get locked inside this gym do we?" (F/N) yelled out as she was replied with a "Hai Jelavić-sensei!".

(F/N) smiles and watches the kid picking and moping.

'Let's see what the volleyballer's up to' she thought as she was about to walk off.

But her step were stopped when a voice asked her.

"How the hell did you know about that ankle break move?..."