Chapter 92

⚠️Warning!! Mention of guns, knives, cursing⚠️

{3rd person POV}

"Who the hell could that be?..." Riya spoke as she turn around with a frown.

Yumi on the otherhand, stop whatever she's doing as she also turn around.

"Beats me..." She reply.

Oikawa gulps in relief when Yumi pull the knife away.

"Tsk... I'm just getting started.." she exclaim with her nose scrunched.

"I'll go get it... Don't do anything to him until I got back cause he's a loud one..." Riya warned and kicked Oikawa's leg.

Oikawa whince in pain and started to whimper.

"Got it, Oikawa-san" Yumi reply as she watches Riya walk out of the room, not without closing the door.

The knock continued until Riya arrived at the front door.

"Stop knocking for god sake... What the fuck do you want-" Riya immediately cutted off her sentence when she were met with a raven in a suit.

She frowned.

"Ma'am... I'm from the Defense Force... And we're highly appreciated if you cooperate with us kindly..." Karasuma spoke up as he shown her his badge.

'Shit- How the fuck does the Defense Force even got here?!' Riya thought as she pulls the door a little close to her body, didn't give the chance for them to peek inside.

"I-I see... What can I help you sir?" Riya asked while sweatdropped.

"Are you Oikawa Riya? We got a call saying there's an abuse going around in this address, ma'am.. So we hoped that you'll give us the permission to let us investigate inside-"

"A-Ah! You guys got the wrong house! The ones who's being in an abuse household is one the left sir! N-Now I need to continue my work! T-Thank you for your concern!" Riya exclaim as she slowly close the door.

A light bump then come hitting from Karasuma's back.

It was (F/N).

The whole time, she were hiding behind Karasuma to avoid any attacks since Riya already knew her by Yumi.

Karasuma frowns and pull out his gun.

He then glances at Damian who was hiding on the house side.

"Damian, get ready in 3... 2.."

"BAM"

Due to the loud bam, Riya flinches in shock as she were making her way back upstairs.

She turn around with widen eyes as she watches Karasuma pointed the gun at her.

"Surrender and no one get hurt!" Karasuma ordered as Riya froze in place.

She gritted her teeth and turn her head upstairs.

"Yumi! Go and- GAH!" Riya were interrupted when Karasuma come tackled her down, cuffing her hands in the process.

"You're under arrest for abusing, Oikawa Riya.." He exclaim.

"Let me go!" She demanded but Karasuma ignore her and pull her up onto her feet.

As Riya were busy to set herself free, she froze in place when another gun come pointing at her.

"Another struggling and I'm afraid I will have to shoot you, ma'am.." Damian spoke with his stoic face.

Right after then, a glimpse of another raven come appearing at her sight from behind Damian.