Chapter 65

{3rd person POV}

"I'm home.." Karasuma spoke as he get inside.

"Welcome back, Tadaomi-sama" a butler greeted him as he take the suitcase and Karasuma's blazer that were in his hold.

Karasuma flashes a small smile at him and loosen his tie while making his way to the living room.

He was met with the lights still on, making him curious.

Ad he scoot closer, he then met with a light snores coming from the coffee table.

He walk around the couch only to find Iqram sleeping there.

Karasuma smiles at the view infront of him and walk closer as he look around the table.

Opened textbooks and notebooks scattered all over it, stationaries here and there, his tablet still playing musics.

He shakes his head and crouch down.

"Iqram... Hey... Why are you sleeping here?.." Karasuma whispered as he gently scoop Iqram up.

This make Iqram stirred from his sleep as he felt his body got lifted.

"Shh... shh... shh..." he shush Iqram as he rubs circles on his back.

Iqram then wrap his arms around his father's neck as he snuzzles his cheek on the shoulder.

"Papa... mm.." he muttered.

"Please clean it and place it on the table in his room" Karasuma ordered as the maids got into work while he bring Iqram upstairs.

As soon they reach Iqram's room, Karasuma gently lays him down and tuck his blanket over his body.

"Have a great night, honey" he whispered as he place a kiss on his forehead and left.

Right after he shut Iqram's door close, he turn around to check on Iqbal.

"Good evening, Tadaomi-sama" Ryan greeted as he was guarding the front door.

Karasuma nods in reply and press the password door.

"Is he already asleep?" He asked.

"Beats me... He doesn't let me in" Ryan reply.

Karasuma hums in reply and walk into Iqbal's room only to find he's slready asleep with papers all over his bed, table and floor.

He sweatdropped at the mess and pick one of the crumbled papers.

"Oh... He's struggling about volleyball plans huh? Must be tough being the captain" he exclaim with a chuckle.

He walk out and turn to Ryan.

"Please clean his room a bit and positioned him correctly... I don't want him to end up having cramps" Karasuma ordered as he went off to take a shower.

"Sir"

Later

"Here's your latte, Tadaomi-sama" a maid spoke as she placed a cup of coffee down the dining table where Karasuma sat with a tablet.

"Thank you... And please prepare something light... I'm having a little meeting with my family after this"

"As you wish, Tadaomi-sama" she replied as she walk off to the kitchen.

Right after that, the doors pushed opened, revealing the three earlier.

"We're home~" Irina sang as she jogs inside.

"Welcome back you three and congratulation on winning, sweetie" Karasuma greeted as he stood up and place a kiss on (F/N)'s scar.

"It was expected from us" (F/N) reply.