Otoutos

{Your POV}

"And then all you need to do is multiple it with the index and you'll get the answer" I stated as I scribble on Hajime's workbook.

"Ah.. It's actually more easy to understand when you're the one who teach me..." Hajime exclaim.

I giggles.

"I just like to help people" I exclaim.

We both then started to pack up and walk out together.

"Let me walk you home, Jelavic-san as a thank you for teaching me" Hajime insisted.

"Sure! I don't mind having company!" I cheered with a smile.

On our way to the school gate, I spoke.

"Ano Hajime... Can I ask you something..?" I ask while look up at him.

"Sup'?"

"What actually had happened earlier? About that girl accused Tooru being 'alone' with me thingy?" I asked.

"Oh... She's his girlfriend... A drama and control queen.."

"Control queen?"

"Yeah.. Ever since Shittykawa dated her, his life becoming more stricter and stricter... It's already hard enough for him to have a very strict mom back at home and now he had no freedom at school either..." Hajime exclaimed.

"Ah... Poor him..."

"I know... I can't believe he still love her after all her controlling stuff..." he exclaim with a frustrated sigh.

"Eitherway, I'm suprise you don't have any strict rules you need to follow... I mean you're an heiress right?.." Hajime asked, looking at me curiously.

"Just because I'm titled as an heiress, doesn't mean I need any strict rules... My parents prefered me and my siblings having a free life like normal kids instead..." I replied with a shrug.

"Now back to Tooru's case earlier, don't you ever try to help him get rid out of his strict life?" I asked.

"It'll just gonna be useless, Jelavic-san... Because I know he's still gonna stay with that bitch.." Hajime exclaim.

I hums in reply and look back ahead.

As we were passing a familiar school, I spoke again and stop our tracks.

"I'm picking up my brothers here so can you wait for a moment?" I asked.

Hajime shrugs with a smile.

After a while of waiting, I heard a familiar voice called me out.

I look at the source and was met with my otoutos.

"(N/N)-Nee!!!" The youngest, Jelavic Iqram, yelled out as he runs towards me.

he then tackled me into a hug.

"Hey, Iqram! How was practice?" I asked with a smile.

"It's cool! I got 6 service ace in a row!!" He cheered.

"I still don't know how you can have such energy after what coach totured us earlier..." The second eldest, Jelavic Iqbal, stated.

"You're just weak!"

"Hey watch it"

Iqram stick his tongue out and look away at Hajime's direction.

His eyes sparkled as soon he met with Hajime.

"Uwahh!! You're Iwaizumi Hajime right?! Right!?" He cheered.

"You know me?"

"Of course! I admire you for a long time! And you inspired me to play volleyball and become a wing spiker!!" He cheered and come closer to him.