Chapter 50

{3rd person POV}

"That was... traumatizing" Oikawa commented.

"Yeah.. So In short, I got trust issues"

"But how come you trust me so quickly?"

"Because I felt like it and I know you won't bring me down" (F/N) reply with a smile.

Oikawa blushes slightly.

Tera who notice his stiffness, grinned.

"Don't worry, bud. I'll support you"

"D-Dad!"

Damien who's keeping an eye on Oikawa, frown.

"Don't worry too much, Damien... Tooru's a nice guy... He won't betrayed me like before... Trust me" (F/N) exclaim.

Damien sighs in defeat.

"Fine... I'll let him aside but..."

"But?"

"Once he broke your heart, he'll be heading straight to his grave" Damien exclaim with a venomous tone, sending shivers to Oikawa.

Oikawa flinches and use Tera's arm to shield him.

Right after that, they all parted ways as they meet up with the other four.

A week pass by and Oikawa are currently forgetting about the abusing, which is a relief.

"Yosh... Today I'm gonna break up with Yumi..." Oikawa said to himself infront the mirror.

He then gently slap his cheeks and grip his fist.

"I'm gonna do it" he exclaim.

"Oikawa-Nii! Breakfast's ready!- What are you doing?.." Iqram asked as he stood at the doorway.

Oikawa snapped his head at him as he froze.

He sweatdropped and laughs nervously.

"Just something motivated, Iqram-Chan... Nothing more" Oikawa reply and make his way out.

He ruffles Iqram's hair as he and Iqram went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Ohayou, (N/N)-Nee! Bal-Nii!" Iqram greeted from the stairs.

"Ohayou, Iqram... You too, Tooru" (F/N) reply with a gentle smile.

"Mornin'.." Iqbal reply, not leaving his eyes from his nintendo.

"Ohayou, (F/N)-Chan... Where's Irina-san and Tadaomi-san?" Oikawa asked as he took a seat beside her.

"They already off to work... They said they had some urgent stuff to do" (F/N) reply as she have a sip from her milk.

Oikawa hums in reply and dig in.

At school

"(F/N)-Channn!!" Oikawa whines as he hug (F/N) from behind.

The three were currently walking down the corridor to their class.

"What the hell are you whining about this early?" Iwaizumi spat.

(F/N) chuckles nervously as she place her right palm on Oikawa's wrapped arms around her neck.

"What's up, Tooru?" She asked.

"I don't know if I could say ittt" he reply.

"Eh? But we practice very hard for it, though"

"I knowww!! But I don't have the courage to say it in front of herrr!!" Oikawa cried out.

"Just say it with all your heart, shittykawa... Now let go of (F/N)! She have her own class to attend" Iwaizumi exclaim as he drag Oikawa inside by his collar.