Chapter 43

{3rd person POV}

"Just so you know... I won't give her up so quickly..." Akashi stated as he slightly glares at Oikawa.

"So am I... I'll win her until the end.." Oikawa exclaim as he stood up, towering him.

Akashi chuckles.

"I'm afraid that I'll most likely to win her first"

"In your dreams... She's mine"

"Yours? I thought you already have a girlfriend?"

This make Oikawa stiffen.

"What was her name again? Ah, Nakata Yumi isn't it?-"

Akashi were interrupted when his collar got yanked forward.

"Don't say her name ever again... Never.." Oikawa warned.

"Oh? What's this?"

"I wanted to break up with her but she's still in her suspention... and I finally open my damn eyes..."

"Why don't you just met with your dear girlfriend?-"

"She's not my girlfriend! Me and her are over! And now, it's my chance to feel what real love is!"

"Sorry to break it to you, but..." Akashi spoke as he grab Oikawa's wrist that were pulling his collar.

"I'm afraid I'll take that spot from you because I'm 100% she will choose me over a nobody like you" Akashi stated bluntly.

Oikawa just stares at him, disbelief.

He then gritted his teeth in anger.

"You're really getting onto my nerves!" Oikawa yelled out as he swing his arm up, to land a punch on the redhead.

Akashi on the otherhand, remain calm as he watches Oikawa's fist slowly make it's way to his face.

"Hey, Shittykawa! What the heck are you doing!?" A voice called out as the person hold Oikawa's arm from going futher.

He snapped his head towards the source and was met with Iwaizumi looking at him with a frown.

"Iwa-Chan..." he cooed.

But his soften face turns back into a frown as he looks back at Akashi.

"This bastard is getting on my nerves!-"

"Calm your shits down! You're not gonna hit an exchange student are you?! Not to mention a first year!"

This make Oikawa cooed in realization.

He gritted his teeth and let go of him roughly.

Iwaizumi who free him, sighs.

"Okay now what's the problem here?" He asked.

Silence.

"You're not gonna speak for yourselves?" He asked again.

No respond.

Iwaizumi sighs mentally and scratches his head.

"Look, if you two fight over a small problem, you two are dumbasses" he commented.

Both Akashi and Oikawa snapped their heads at him.

"There... Now I got you two to look at me" Iwaizumi stated.

"Anyways, (F/N)'s teammate will be here looking after her... So you two go back to class" he said.

Akashi kept quiet as he make his way out, not sparing a glance at Oikawa.

He then suddenly stops his tracks.

"2 weeks..." Akashi spoke.

Oikawa raise his eyebrow in confusion.