Bodyguard

{3rd person POV}

"Alright mama, we're off to school now!" Iqram yelled out as he runs down the stairs.

"Be careful on your way there honey!~" Irina sang, shiting her gaze from the TV.

"Where's your Nii-san and Nee-san?" Karasuma asked as he read the newspaper on the couch.

"They already in the car! I'm the last one!" Iqram exclaim as he stood up after he tied his shoes.

"Have a nice day, sweety!"

"You too, mama!"

Iqram then proceed to the exit and was met with a black mercedes.

"You'll be late if you don't hurry up, idiot" Iqbal scold as he rolls the front seat window down

"Yeah yeah" Iqram replied as he get inside.

"Ready to go, gentlemen?" The driver asked as he got replied with a yes.

The driver hums and started to drive.

(F/N) sighs and lean back at the seat as she looks outside.

Right after the car pass the security gate, she spotted a certain spikey hair whose wearing Aoba johsai school uniform, waiting there with a godzilla phone in his grip.

She gasp quietly and quickly rolls down at the window.

"Hajime?" She called out, making the boy turns to the source.

He seems suprise to see her in a luxurious car.

"Ah Jelavic-san... I was about to call you but I guess I'm kinda late huh..." Iwaizumi exclaim while sweat dropped.

"So in short, you wanna walk me to school?"

"Apparently correct... Sorry, I should've texted your last night..." he exclaim while scratching his head.

"Well, wanna take a ride? Since we already met here"

Iwaizumi eyes widen in suprise.

"H-Huh? Me? Oh uh- I don't think I really should-"

"Iwaizumi-san! Iwaizumi-san! C'mon! I want Iwaizumi-san to follow us to school!" Iqram cheered as he popped beside (F/N).

(F/N) giggles and look back at the shock Iwaizumi.

"So? What are you waiting for? Your fan is waiting~" I tease.

Iwaizumi sighs and walk towards us.

"Yeay! Iwaizumi-san riding with us to school!" Iqram cheered as he sit back down.

Iwaizumi opens the door and get inside as he seated at the left, Iqram's at the middle and (F/N) at the right.

"May I start?"

"Yes you may"

The driver nods and continue to drive.

"Your car looks pretty luxurious, Jelavic-san-"