Captain

{3rd person POV}

"Thank you for asking us for practice match, Mic-sensei and I'm very sorry about our idiotic ace earlier.." Riko apologized.

"It's cool... We'll be starting in 2 minutes so be ready alright?" Coach Mic reminded her and walk to the girls.

"So... Is that their coach?" koga cooed.

"Seems like it" Izuki exclaim.

"And there she is... The most powerful small forward, Jelavic (F/N)...." Hyuuga commented as the others look at a certain direction.

They were met with (F/N) who's talking and laughing with Oikawa at the net in between to separate their parts.

"Too bad (F/N)-Chan is in the basketbll club... You were kinda fun to be around with~" Oikawa whines with a pout as he grip onto the net.

(F/N) giggles.

"We can hangout at our study time, Tooru... I'll even treat you and Hajime drinks~" (F/N) exclaim.

"Oi, shittykawa! Leave (F/N) alone and get practicing!" Iwaizumi scold as he spike the ball towards Oikawa's head.

"ACK!-" Oikawa yelps as he fell down.

(F/N) just blinks her eyes in confusion while sweatdropped.

Iwaizumi approach the fallen OIkawa and pulls his shirt collar.

"Sorry but gonna borrow this guy for his volleyball practice" iwaizumi exclaim.

"It's okay, Hajime! Goodluck and have fun on your training" (F/N) cheered.

"Goodluck for winning the practice match also, (F/N)" Iwaizumi stated as he started to drag OIkawa away.

"Goodluck, (F/N)-Chan!~ I'll be cheering for you from time to time!~" Oikawa cheered as he waves his hand, letting Iwaizumi drag him.

(F/N) chuckles and flashes a smile at him.

"Are you sure she's the one we need to be careful with?" Kagami asked as he pointed at her.

"100%...Her reading and passing skills are incredible... Not to mention, her threes and drives are also impressive" Riko replied.

"She also been getting rewards for being the best small forward in the prefecture for 11 years... Since she's 8 years old in elementary school..." Hyuuga butt in.

"11 years?!"

"That girl's a machine!"

"I think I've seen her before but I don't really remember when..." Kuroko popped out suddenly, making the team yelps in suprise.

"Since when you got here?! I thought you went to the bathroom earlier!" Hyuuga scold.

"I was here a minute ago.."

"PPRREEETTT" The sound of the whistle got blown whould be heard echoing the gym.

"Both teams please get on your positions!" Coach Mic yelled out.

"Alright! Show them what we got boys! And don't even hold back just because they're girls!" Riko reminded them.

"Okay girls, let's all play what we usually do alright? No need to push yourself or whatsoever... Let's just have fun and win this match! Show the boys what we girls could do!" (F/N) yelled out.

"Ma'am!"

(F/N) smirks and bring her hand forward as the rest followed after.

"Seijoh..."

"Go... Go... GO!" They all said in unison and swing their arms up.

Coach Mic just smiles as he and Yuhe watches from afar.