Chapter 59

{Your POV}

I froze in place.

I then slowly turn my head around, wad met with Yamata and Kiara at the bathroom entrance.

"Long time no see" Yamata greeted and mive her hand forward for a shake.

I just stares down at her hand.

"You're not gonna shake it or-"

"SLAP"

My eyes widen as I watches her hand got slapped away.

She hissed in pain and bring her hand to her chest.

"She's not stupid enough to do so" Dina exclaim as she stood infront of me.

"Dina..." I called out.

"Tch, whatever... I was just being nice" Yamata exclaim.

"What the hell are you two doing here? Sending (F/N) more trouble?" Dina growls.

Yamata and Kiara smirk.

"Oh we will... Just wait and see when we're facing on the court, Jelavić" Kiara spoke.

I just stares at her angrily.

"Just wanna let you know, we'll win against your weak team alright? Oh, how about you guys surrender? It'll be easier for us~" Yamata exclaim with her evil grin.

"You little!-" Dina cursed as she step forward but I quickly grab her arm, preventing her to come closer.

"Dina... Stop... You'll be in trouble if you did anything to them" I scold.

"But (F/N)! They-"

"Dina... Don't..." I repeat.

She gritted her teeth and look back at the two.

"Heh, why did you stop huh? Scared that you'll get diqualified?" Kiara exclaim.

I glares at her.

"I'm afraid that is gonna be you and your team..." I spat.

"Come again?" Yamata demanded.

"Just wait until we'll be facing eachother at the court" I exclaim and walk out of the bathroom with Dina following behind.

{3rd person POV}

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the final Wintercup girls basketball tourament! For today's match, we'll be having Toō's basketball team playing against Aoba Johsai's team! Please give them an applause for their archivement!"

Claps would be heard echoing the gym.

"Alright! Looks like, we got our first team coming out of their entrance! It's Toō girls basketball team!" The speaker spoke as the team walk out of their entrance.

"This is boring... The girl's team are a bunch of weakling" Aomine commented.

"You're not wrong, Dai-Chan... I'm more worried about your friend's team, Akashi-kun" Momoi spoke, making Akashi and Oikawa turn their heads at her.

"What do you mean?" Akashi asked.

Momoi and Aomine look at eachother.

"You see... they..."

Akashi and Oikawa's eyes widen in shock to what they just heard.

"You're sure about this, Momoi?..." Akashi cooed.

"I'm afraid I am..." she reply.

Oikawa shift his gaze back at the court while bitting his bottom lip.