Chapter 69

⚠️Mention of: Violence!!⚠️

{3rd person POV}

On their way, (F/N)'s breath started to get heavy as her legs got weak.

Yutaka who noticed it, turns to her and hold her shoulders gently.

"Hey, how about you come inside while I find my money?" He suggested whils pointing at the classroom beside him with his thumb.

"Thanks, Yutaka... I really need to rest my legs for a moment" she reply with a weak smile.

Little did she know, she's gonna face trouble.

As soon she step inside the classroom, she frowned.

It was filled with darkness inside.

She glances around and see the tables and chairs were neatly organized without any bags or stationaries.

Realization then hits her.

It isn't his classroom but a spare classroom where students done their extra class there.

"Yutaka... Why did you bring me h- MFP!-" (F/N) were interrupted when a hand come covering her mouth.

"Heh... You may seem hard to get but look at you now... So easy to get you into my trap~" he whispered.

(F/N)'s eye widen in mixed fear and anger.

She then started to struggle to set herself free from his grip by elbowing him.

But it was no use.

"Hah! You think hitting me weakly with your elbow gonna make me let go of you? Think again princess" he spat as he turn her around, hand still covering her mouth as he slammed her body towards the wall.

(F/N) didn't give up and kept trying to push him away.

Due to her fever, her body's getting weaker and weaker as her breath were disturbed by Yutaka's hand, making her harder to pant.

Not so long, she finally stop pushing him and trying to kept her eyes open from passing out.

"I liked you for a long time now, Jelavić... I can't believe you turned down my confession and accept that crybaby's! Can't you see you that how deep I have fallen for you?" He asked, pressuring his hand deeper.

(F/N) jolted as she felt her body getting push deeper to the wall, suffocating her.

"Now let me show my love to you, Jelavić~ It's easier with your sick condition" he whispered with a grin.

Yutaka stares at her in awwed and gently tucked her hair behind her ear.

"My beautiful angel" he exclaim as he increase her soft cheek.

"I'll show you that I'm worther than that stupid crybaby" he swore with half-lidded eyes.

(F/N) just manage to send him a weak glare as a warning.

Yutaka smirks and slowly leans closer to her face.

(F/N)'s eyes widen in suprise and shock.

She wasn't suprise by Yutaka's action.

She was suprised as she caught a sight of someone behind Yutaka, slowly swinging something with their creepy eyes.

"BANG"

"THUD"

"ARGH!" Yutaka yelps in pain as soon his head got hit by something hard, sending him flying to the floor.

(F/N) on the otherhand, slide down by the walls and sits on the floor while leaning on the wall for support as she pants heavily.

As Yutaka were wincing in pain, the person spoke making him glances at the source.

"What the hell are you trying to do with her?..." they spat with a death glare.

Yutaka's eyes widen as he observes the person who's walking closer to him.

He was met with a certain male who's holding a folded chair in their grip, glaring daggers down at him.

The person stop infront of him and threw the chair away.

"W-Wait... What t-the fuck are y-you-" Yutaka's sentence were cutted off when his collar got pulled forward as his cheek got punch several times.

As the person are satisfied, they stop and let go of Yutaka.

Yutaka bumped hardly back to the floor with his face filled with bruises and blood.

The person grab the chair they were holding earlier and threw it on Yutaka, making his body jolted for a moment.

"Make sure there will be no next time" they spat and walk away from his bruised body.

The person then make their way towards (F/N) and crouch down beside her.

(F/N) who's busy panting, glances at her saviour.

"T-Tooru..." she called out weakly and jumps her body on Oikawa.

Oikawa quickly hold her tightly as sobs started to echoed around the classroom.

"I'm was t-terrified *hic* It was so s-scary..." (F/N) cried out.

Oikawa kept quiet as he runs his gently rubs her raven hair.

"I w-was so damn w-weak that I *hic* couldn't e-even *hic* protect myself..." she cried out again and shoves her face deeper towards Oikawa's torso.

Oikawa push (F/N) away, staring at her crying face.

"I'm sorry I'm late...." he spoke softly and wipe her tears with his thumb.

"I shouldn't have followed Yahaba to the meeting and be with you..." he continue as he increase his palm down to her soft cheek.

"I'm very sorry for my carelessness.... love" he spoke and lift her up in a bridsl style.

(F/N) just rest her head at his jawline as she was too tired.

"Let's get you to the infirmary first" he spoke and walk out of the classroom, way to the infirmary.

"That's was so fucking hot!" A voice cheered after the couple are far fromt them.

"I know right!? He's so fine! I even manage to record it!"

"Alright Yuha, Dina... You're lucky they're already went ahead" Yuhe spoke up, dumbfoded at his twin and vice-captain's excitement.

"I can't believe I got dragged into this" Iwaizumi spoke as all of then comes out of their hiding spot.

"Let's see what happend to that kidnapper" Dina suggested as she and Yuha peeked inside the room.

Iwaizumi and Yuhe shakes their head, dumbfoded.

"I can't believe she's simping over Oikawa-san's action... What did she think this is? A movie? Drama?" Yuhe commented as he massage his temple.

"Put that aside... Thanks dude for calling us as fast as possible" Iwaizumi spoke with a grin.

Yuhe glances at him and chuckled.

"Well I did eyed him suspiciously from the cafeteria earlier... So it might be safer if I told you and Oikawa-san more earlier" he reply with a proud grin.