Chapter 96

⚠️Cursing, arguements, stuttering, hesistation⚠️

{3rd person POV}

"H-Huh?.." Oikawa cooed.

"I knew it will freak you out..." (F/N) spoke in a worried tone.

"It sounds scary but... you have to do it anyways... So we'll get the true informations" she explains.

Oikawa just stares at her shockly.

"B-B-But what if t-they did something t-to me?" He stuttered as his eyebrows furrowed in fear.

(F/N) immediately stood up and pulls him into a hug.

"Hey, hey... It's okay... You're not going inside alone... Me and your dad gonna be with you... So don't worry..." she comfort and increase his brown locks.

Later

Both Oikawa's were currently standing infront of the room where they'll face Riya.

Oikawa got discharged from the hospital for the moment.

He didn't even step a foot inside but he's already shaking in fear, following with heavy breaths.

Tera who noticed, places his hand on Oikawa's shoulder.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright... I'm with you, bud" he spoke, making Oikawa calmed a bit.

He bit his bottom lip and grip Tera's jacket sleeve.

Right after that, the door opened, signalling them to walk in.

As soon they stepped inside the room, yelling and screaming could be rang through their eardrums.

"Let me the fuck go! Get your filthy hands off me you fuckers!" Riya cursed out loud as she were forced to walk inside.

Until she were pushed dowm on her seat, Riya immediately had her eyes widen at the sight infront of her.

"Tooru! Tera! It's been so long!" She greeted.

Tera just narrowed his eyes at her while Oikawa gulps in fear.

"Why don't you give me a kiss, sweetie?~" she sang and proceed to stand up, only to got pushed back down to her seat.

"Don't even think of moving ma'am" one of the guards warned.

Riya gritted her teeth and shake their hands off her.

"I said don't touch me you rascals!" She yell out.

Oikawa flinches at the loudness and tighten his grip on Tera's sleeve.

Tera place his hand on his, signalling he's comforting.

He then look at Oikawa and nods.

Oikawa stares at him for a moment before hesistately walk up to the chair across Riya.

He pull the chair and sat down, eyes drifted somewhere else.

"Why aren't you looking at me, sweetie? I misses you so much~" Riya sang and reach out her cuffed hands towards Oikawa.

Oikawa shot his head up in instict and backen up as his breath hitched in fear.

Riya clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"P-Please don't touch m-me, mother..." Oikawa stuttered out.

"Who are you to order me around? I'm the one who gave birth to you and this is all you repay me!? Such an ungrateful mistake!" Riya yell out, making Oikawa flinches.

The word 'mistake' kept repeating inside his head as he stared at Riya with a gapped mouth.

"Watch your mouth, Riya... You even still have the audicity to say that when you're in cuffes..." Tera spat as he glares at her.