Chapter 78

{3rd person POV}

"Tok tok"

No respond.

"Oikawa? Oi! Oikawa!" Iwaizumi yelled out on the otherside of the door.

No respond.

"If you're not opening this door, I'll bang it down"

No respond.

"Three.... two.."

"..."

"BANG" The sound of a door got slammed open, could be echoed around the room.

"FWAH!!" Oikawa who was still in his sleep, suddenly woke up by the sound of the door causing him to fall down.

"There you are! Why don't you open the door?!" Iwaizumi scold.

"Itte... I was still sleeping, Iwa-Chan! What do you expect!?"

"I don't know... Maybe you could have just yelled something in return?! Now get your ass up! We're running late!" Iwaizumi scold as he kick Oikawa's leg.

"Ow! Ow! Alright! Alright! Geez Iwa-Chan... You don't have to be so mean in the morning..." Oikawa commented as he stood up with a pout.

Iwaizumi just stares at him annoyed and walk out like nothing happen.

"If you didn't bring your ass downstairs for breakfast, I won't be telling about Yumi" he exclaim and walk away.

"E-Eh!? Matte, Iwa-Chann!!" Oikawa cried out as he quickly runs back to his room.

Back to Iwaizumi who's on his way downstairs, a butler suddenly stops him.

"Sir..." he called out, making Iwaizumi stop his tracks at the last step.

"Breakfast is ready and Irina-sama ask me to give this to you since she's rushing today" he spoke as he hand him a letter.

Iwaizumi just stares at the envolope in suprise.

"O-Oh... Thanks.." he spoke and took the letter.

The butler excuses himself as Iwaizumi make his way to the dining table.

As Iwaizumi taken his seat, he thanked the maid for the dish and decided to read the letter first.

Sorry I didn't manage to say good morning to you and Oikawa-kun. I was rushing this morning. Eitherway, make sure you two have breakfast before you went to practice. I'll have the driver to drive you there and Damien to guard you both from afar. Tadaomi-san's squad has taken action about last night's case. They both will be in their hands for the moment.

And I even left the same watch that (F/N) and Oikawa-kun wore on the night stand. It is for emergencies so we could send help right away since you've already got yourself into an unexpected danger. It'll be easier for us to track you down.

Be careful alright? Tell Oikawa-kun I won't be home until midnight so if you please accompany him? The boys will be home today so you don't have to worry much. They both get along with Oikawa-kun and can protect you and him.

I already inform your parents that you're having a sleepover at (F/N)'s for your tutoring lesson. Sorry I had to lie, Iwa-kun. I don't want your parents to get worried. See you in another time.

Luv,
Jelavic Irina

Iwaizumi who just finished reading it, stares at the watch on his left wrist.

'So that's what this watch do' he thought.

But his stare were interrupted when a cheerish voice called out his name.