Chapter 30

⚠️!!Mention of abusing, hurting, belt, begging, yelping, stuttering!!⚠️

{3rd person POV}

It was the last day of the mentor program and the seniors were currently packing their things.

"It felt like it was just yesterday we got into this program, (F/N)-Chan" Oikawa spoke.

"I know right? A week passed just like that" (F/N) replied back with a grin.

"But you know, (F/N)-Chan... I actually have fun playing volleyball with the juniors" Oikawa stated as he laid down on his futon.

"Seeing them smiling towards their passion on volleyball makes me hyped up to win on the tourament... Man! It was so worth coming here!" Oikawa cheered.

(F/N) giggles at Oikawa's excitement.

After dinner

"I wanted to thank all of the choosen seniors to become the juniors mentors for this program! I hope both students will learn and get stronger after this! With this, I'll end up the Sports mentor program and everyone are free to go home" the teacher spoke as all athlets make their way out of the gym.

"See you tomorrow!"

"See ya!"

"I'll meet you in the morning!"

"Kay!"

Right after that, a black car pull up infront of the school gate.

A guy in a suit get out of the driver's seat and opens the door.

"Please get inside, Jelavić-samas" he spoke as he bowed a little.

(F/N) then turn to Oikawa who was yawning.

"Wanna take a ride home? My driver won't mind" she asked.

"I'm too sleepy to walk so I'll just ride with you" he stated with a -w- face.

(F/N) giggles and escort him to the car.

As all of them got inside, the car then started to drove away to Oikawa's place.

After a few turns, they finally arrived infront of Oikawa's front pouch and stops the car.

"Jelavic-sama, we have arrived infront of Oikawa-sama's place" the driver said as (F/N) nods in reply.

"Thanks for the ride, (F/N)-Chan" Oikawa thanked her and get out of the car.

"No problem... I had fun these past week"

"Me too" Oikawa replied with a smile and close the door.

He waves and watches as the car took off.

He then sighs and face at his house.

He gulps and started to make his way inside.

{Oikawa POV}

As I make my steps inside, I shakily reach my hand out to the door knob to open the door.

I try to force my hand to twist it but it  just getting bad.

But to my luck, the door opened from the inside, making cooed in suprise.

"Is anybody here-"

"SLAM"

I flinches due to the loud noise with my eyes closed.

I then slowly open my eyes, only to met with a furious mother infront of me.

I could feel my breath hitch in fear as I tried to back away.