Chapter 58

{3rd person POV}

It's been fine these past 4 days after Oikawa confessed to (F/N).

Neither Yumi or the troubled twins dare to come near Oikawa, making him feel saved and relief.

And about their taken status? Yeah, it seems to spread around the school like a wind.

Everyday, they would receive positive compliments from students from time to time.

For (F/N)'s wintercup tourament, her team won easily against Rakuzan's girls basketball team with score 122 to 90 and today, is the day where she'll be facing her old teammates.

(F/N) took a deep breath as her team arrived infront of the tourament gym.

"Alright girls! Let's get going!" Mic-sensei yelled out and walk off with the girls following behind.

"Hey look... It's Seijoh..."

"Their aura are intense.."

"I'm glad we aren't facing them.."

"Which team do you think would won?"

"I don't know... Both of them are strong and a powerhouse team"

And more whispers could be heard.

"Tch... Can't they shut their mouth? It's not like we haven't ever step here" Yuha complained.

"Don't frustrated over little things, Yuha... You'll lose focus" Yuhe scold.

"Jelavić-sama! Jelavić-sama!" A voice called out, making (F/N) turn to the source.

She blinks her eyes as she got surrounded by her fans.

"Jelavić-sama! Can I have a photo with you?"

"Jelavić-sama! Let me have your autograph!"

"Jelavić-sama! Jelavić-sama! Please take this charm for your win! I made it myself!"

(F/N) sweatdropped as she replied to each one of them.

"There she goes... Her fans never stay still" Dina commented, dumbfoded as she walks off with the team since it's not their first time dealing with it.

"Ne, ne, Jelavić-sama! Is it true that you and Oikawa-san are together now?!"

"Yeah! I heard about it too! Is it true?!"

(F/N) smiles.

"Well we-"

"We sure are" a voice interrupted, making all of them look at the source.

They were met with Oikawa who's walking down the hallway with his left hand shoved inside his pocket.

All of (F/N)'s female fans started to blush at the handsome Oikawa.

(F/N) blinks at Oikawa.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as Oikawa stood beside her.