Chapter 99

{3rd person POV}

"Attention young agents that were choosen to participate in this arena... First things first, congratulation for your each members that we're capable of..." the general spoke, following with applause.

"Heh, this is gonna be easy" Iqbal muttered with a grin.

"So... We're having 8 groups that joined right, Chief?"

"Indeed sir... I'll having the permission to call out each team" Karasuma spoke and look down at the board in his grip.

"For the first team will be..."

Oikawa on the otherhand were currently watching them at the upper floor as he lean on the huge window.

'The other agents seem strong and aggressive... I hope they would be okay...' Oikawa thought as he gulps at the musculars agents.

"Loving the view you're seeing?" A voice spoke up from behind, causing Oikawa to turn his head at the source.

He was met with Irina who was walking inside with two cups of starbucks in her grip.

Oikawa smiles and took one of the starbucks that were given.

"I do but I'm worried... I mean the other agents seems hard to take them down by having a look from their bodies.." he commented and look back down.

Irina laughs and rubs Oikawa's back.

"Don't worry about a thing honey... My kids were trained for this afterall" she exclaim.

Oikawa pout slightly and sip his drink.

"And for the last group is Silvers... the members are Jelavić (F/N), Jelavić Iqbal, Jelavić Iqram..."

"Oh shit- It's the Jelavić siblings..."

"We're dead dead..."

"There's no chance of victory if they were here!"

And alot of whispers roam around the room.

"Tsk, what's so good about that Jelavić group? They look like a bunch of spoiled brats... Impossible they could even manage us" a boy in his 17's spoke up while crossing his arms.

"Right? Just because they're the chief's children... they could participate" a girl in her 16's spoke.

"Could you guys please stop judging people? And you guys don't know how strong they are" another boy in his 18's spoke, annoyed by his juniors.

"Hah- Like you ever faced them-"

"I did and you don't wanna know what had happend to me back then... Now I want you to shut your mouth and focused on the arena..." he reply.