Chapter 17

{Iwaizumi POV}

We've been searching the whole school for the twins and that drama queen but no luck.

"Where the heck she drag shittykawa to?.." I muttered as I open and close the classroom doors.

"Found anything?" (F/N) spoke behind me.

I turn around to face her and shakes my head.

"No luck here either" I replied.

"Okay then... We checked all the corridors, library, cafeteria, labs..." she recall.

"What about the gym?... We haven't gone there yet" I suggested.

"The gym! You're right! C'mon let's go before anything bad happens to Tooru!" She exclaim as she started to run off.

"E-Eh- Matte!" I yelled out as I chase after her.

We then arrived at the gyms as we pant.

"Which one..." She cooed.

I mean, this school have 4 gyms to be looking through.

"Wanna take a guess or check all of them?" I asked.

"We won't know if we didn't check all of it-"

"Jelavić-san?" A voice spoke up, making us turn our heads towards ths source.

We were met with a brunette in our school shirt uniform with his tie loosen and his sleeves were roll up to his elbow, holding a basketball.

"Ah, Yutaka" she calls as she turn around, facing him.

"What are you doing here?" He ask.

"We're looking for Oikawa... but didn't have any luck" she replied as I stood beside her.

"Yeah... Have you maybe... see him wandering around here?" I asked.

"I don't know if this involves him or anything but I saw Nakata-san drag him to gym 2 or 3 like that before I started to train" he replied as he pointed at a certain direction.

We both look at eachother in shock.

"Thanks for letting us know, Yutaka! I'll treat you popsicles!" (F/N) yelled out as we sprinted towards the gym.

"You check gym 2, I'll check gym 3" I suggested as she nods.

As I wander inside the gym, I found nothing but our volleyball trolley at the side.

'Not here...' I thought as I walk out.

"Where did she even disaappeared with Oikawa?..." I cooed as I put my hands on my hips.

"I guess (F/N) must found them-"

I cutted my sentence when I heard a noise coming from the back of the gym.