Chapter 31

{Your POV}

After the car pulled up at the garage, I started to pack up my bag so I won't be leaving anything in here cause I will be too lazy to came back here.

As I were packing, a familiar sports jacket caught my attention.

It was Tooru's.

"Ah... It's Tooru's jacket..." I cooed as I grab it.

"Is there a problem miss?" The driver asked from the opened door.

"Seems like it... I could make it on time to give it back to him.. Can you call Damien to take over the driving?" I suggested.

"As you wish, miss.. I'll go call him right away" he exclaim as he walk away.

I hums and lean back on the car seat.

I bring Tooru's jacket infront of me as I stares at it.

'Doesn't he wore this in the car before? Just when did he left it?' I thought as I shakes my head towards his stupidness with a smile.

Right after that, Damien walk over to the car and started the engine.

"Sorry for the wait, Jelavić-sama" he apologized as he started to drive.

"It's not even a problem, Damien... Sorry that I suddenly asked you this late" I spoke.

He shook his head.

"It's my duty to fulfill your suggestions and your safety" he stated in his serious tone.

I just giggles as I drift my attention back at the jacket.

As soon we arrived infront of Tooru's front pounch, I walk out of the car with Damien's help and step inside his landyard, way to his front door.

I stops my tracks as I arrived at the front door.

As I was about to knock, I heard something that make my heart shartted into pieces.

"You mistake! How dare you hide things from me!?" A feminine voice yelled out, following with crying.

My face turn into a frown as I press my ear against the wooden door.

"I-I didn't hide a-anything, Mother!... I-I swear!" I heard Tooru spoke.

"Didn't hide a thing huh? Then what's this?"

"45% huh? Not only I found this but many of your failed papers!"

A light bam could be heard, making me flinches in suprise.

Silence then roam in the house, making me more curious.

"W-Why..."

"Sorry Tooru... I were just 'cleaning' your room and found this beneath your clothes in the closet~"

'Wait... That's Nakata's voice!' I thought as realization hits me.

"Y-You betrayer!- ACK!"

"You dare call your future wife a betrayer, huh? Wow... So brave of you, Tooru... You should be disappointed in yourself for hiding this from your own mother..."

"I-I'm sorry" I heard Tooru apologized.

"Oh now you're sorry? Too late for that, Tooru sweetie~"

Loud panting could be heard as I assume it came from Tooru in fear and horrorfiedness.

"M-Mother, p-please I-I can explain!"

"SWOSH"

"ACK! M-Mother please I-I'm begging!-"

"SWOSH"

Every hitting sound, would be followed by yelping.

I could feel my breath hitched as I covered my mouth with my eyes widen.

"Jelavić-sama? Is there something wrong?... You just froze" I heard Damien spoke up.

I then turn my head towards Damien and walk up to him.

"Damien... I have a request and I need your help" I stated in a serious tone as I place both of my hands on his black blazer sleeve.

"I would be happy to do so, Jelavić-sama" he exclaim as he bowed his head.

I grip onto them as I bit my bottom lip.

"Okay... Here's the plan..." I started.

{Oikawa POV}

After the whole hours of hell, she finally stops hitting me.

I were currently lying on the floor with my numb body as tears won't stop rolls down.

It hurts everywhere.

My body were filled with red marks caused by the rough hitting.

I turn my head towards the ladies, shakily.

"Now, Tooru... Me and Yumi will be gone for the night... Behave or you're gonna face more of these" she stated as she wore her coat.

I didn't answer as I was so weak to even move my mouth.

A tug on my hair could be feel once again, as I yelps in suprise.

"Do you understand, sweetheart?" Mother asked as she tug it harder.

I cried in pain as I quickly nods.

"I-I understand, m-mother! Please let g-go of my h-hair!" I begged.

With that, she let go as I fall onto the floor.

"Good... Now, let's go Yumi dear" she exclaim as she walk out.

As Yumi-Chan passes me, she spoke.

"Try to avoid more problems, Tooru~ You're gonna suffer more if you misbehave~ Tata~" she exclaim and walk out of the house.

As I heard the door clicked, signalling it was locked, I pants hardly.

My body are shaking badly due the pain.

"W-Why..." I cooed.

More tears then come rolling down.

"W-Why can't she treat me l-like how she did to Y-Yumi-Chan?... W-Why?... I-I'm her biological son n-not her..." I exclaim as I sobs.

I wipes my tears as I force myself to sits up.

I groans here and there but manage at the end as I lean onto the wall.

I took the chance to see all the fresh red marks and bruises that were covered my whole body.

"D-Dad... Please save m-me... I don't want to s-suffer anymore..." I cried out as I hugs my knees.

"I-I wish that you're the one w-who took me at t-the court instead of m-mother... She wouldn't e-even let me see you.." I speak.

"Why did I even fall for Y-Yumi-Chan?... I never wanted any controlling and abusing t-type of girl to be with... H-How did I even fallen for h-her in the first place?.." I asked myself.

"That's because you've been manipulated by Nakata" a voice suddenly spoke up, making me shot my eyes open.

I look up at the source and was met with a familiar person at the front door.

It was (F/N)-Chan...