Chapter 34

{3rd person POV}

"Ah, papa" (F/N) called out as she jogged to the person.

She then hugs him as he chuckles while ruffling her hair.

"Hey, sweetie" he cooed.

She flashes a smile at him and turn around facing Oikawa.

"Tooru, this is my dad, Jelavić Tadaomi" (F/N) spoke.

"So you're who (F/N)'s tutoring?" Karasuma spoke.

"H-Hai! My name's Oikawa Tooru! It's nice meeting you, (F/N)-Chan's dad- I mean sir!" Oikawa stuttered, making (F/N) giggles.

Karasuma then chuckles.

"So you must be agent Revive's son, huh?" Karasuma cooed.

"Agent Re-what?" Oikawa asked.

"Oh, pardon me.... Agent Revive is a codename for Oikawa Tera, my top agent"

"W-Wait... T-Tera?" Oikawa stuttered.

"I'm 100% confident that is his name"

Oikawa sat down at the bed and look down at his shaky hands.

"Does t-this mean..." he cooed.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, making him look up.

He was met with (F/N) who's smiling softly at him.

"That's right... You finally get the chance to see your dad" (F/N) stated.

Happy tears then slowly forming at thr corner of his eyes.

"God's finally granted my wish for years... Oh god..." Oikawa exclaim as he look down as he wipe his tears.

(F/N) look at her father and give him a look saying 'Can we have our time alone?'.

Karasuma understood the signal and nods with a grin.

"Meet me at my office later, (F/N)" he spoke as he take his leave not without closing the door.

Right after that, she heard sobs coming from Oikawa.

"(F/N)-Chan... G-God really listened.. I-I finally get to meet my father again... After a whole 8 y-years of hope" Oikawa cooed out as tears started to rolls down his cheek.

This make (F/N) felt pity towards him but kept smiling at him.

"Everything always have a way to settle it, Tooru... Just believe in your hopes and don't ever give up" (F/N) exclaim as she pulls Oikawa into a light hug.

After a while of comforting, Oikawa finally calmed down as he was ready to get to bed.

"If you need anything, just come to my room... It's 3 doors away from here... Damian would most likely to guard there so just ask him to unlock my door... If he wasn't around, the password is (Your birthday without the year)" (F/N) stated as she turn off the lights.

"Got it... Goodnight, (F/N)-Chan" Oikawa bidded.

"Goodnight to you too, Tooru" (F/N) reply with a smile and walk out.

As she pull the door close, she turn her heels and walk down the corridor to Karasuma's office.

She walks and walks until she arrived infront of a large wooden door with 2 bodyguards beside it.

She knocked on the door and heard a muffled saying 'come in'.

She press the password and the door clicked open.

She slowly push the door wider to fit her inside.

As soon she step inside, a knife then come flying towards her in a flash.

But (F/N) who has strong instict like her dad, reacted by dodging and held the person's wrist who swung the knife at her at their back.

"Not this time, papa" she cooed.

Karasuma chuckles as he were let go.

"Your insticts are sharps
as ever, sweetie" he commented as he stretch his wrist.

"I don't even know why you have this fake knifes" she commented as she bend the knife. (Iykyk)

"Those are more safer than the real ones" Karasuma exclaim as he walk off to the sofa infront of his desk with (F/N) following behind.

They both sat down and make themselve comfortable.

"So... How's your mission so far?" Karasuma asked.

"It wasn't too bad I must say... It's actually kinda fun being Tooru's secret bodyguard and his tutor these past weeks" she stated with a smile.

"Glad to hear that... Any reports?"

(F/N)'s face turn into a frown as she stayed quiet while looking away.

"I have and it's awful... Trust me... If I say awful... It really was but worst than whatever you've thought" (F/N) stated with her serious face, looking deeply at her father's eyes.

"Spill... I need to update Agent Revive or should I say his dad" Karasuma stated ad he opens up his laptop that were on the coffee table infront of him.

(F/N) hums as she watches her dad type on the keypad.

"He got hit again by his mother right after he got home from the program at the boys's school... She was using a belt and maybe used force to pull Tooru's hair cause when I found him, his hair are miserable" (F/N) stated as Karasuma typed on the keypad.

"Continue..."

"From what Tooru told me after I found him, he said that his mother hit him for not backing up her 'daugther-in-law' from getting suspended at first, then... He got hit harder because his mother found his hidden low grade papers, well, it's more like Nakata found it on purpose just to watch Tooru suffered"

"Mhm..."

"At the time I found him, he was crying while hugging on his knees, mumbling about why isn't his dad that picked him instead of his mother and what's more interesting is that... He finally broke out of Nakata's manipulation" she stated with a grin.

"So he finally opens his eyes huh?" Karasuma chuckles as he kept typing.

"He did, he regreted be with Nakata and kept asking himself why does he choose her in the first place... but..." (F/N) grin fades away while looking down.

"But?"

"The time when Tooru pulled me into a hug, his kept telling me how scared he was... How hurt his body was... How his mother hit him... Crying non-stop since I told him to go all out... You have no idea how my heart shattered into piece hearing how crack his voice were back then..." (F/N) replied while cleaching her shirt.

"I see... Is that all?" He asked.

"I think... I don't have any futher information since I only witnesses in the middle of abuse..."

"That's fine... We already got what we needed... Thank you, (F/N)... Now you should go to bed, it's late"

"You won't mind if he stayed here for the meantime right?"

"If it's for his safety, then yes"

(F/N) flashes a smile at him and stood up as she make her way to the door.

"Oh and (F/N)" Karasuma called out, making (F/N) stops her tracks and turn to him.

"Tomorrow after school, come to my base.. Bring Oikawa and that other friend of yours also"

"Got it, papa" (F/N) flashed a smile and walk out.

Karasuma chuckles and focused back on his laptop.

"Seems like we found a place for you to stay for a long time, Riya" Karasuma stated.