Falshback (pt.3)

{3rd person)

"Wait- This doesn't make sense!" Irina argue as she slam her palm on the table.

"I'm afraid I can't accept any violent students in this school... She might destroy this school's name..."

"I don't agree to this! This isn't fair, sir! She-"

"Irina... stop.." Karasuma spoke as he place his hand on Irina's shoulder, stopping her.

"But honey! He-"

"I said stop... We can't do anything... His school, his rules and decisions... There's no point of arguing.." He scolded.

Irina bit her bottom lip and look away, holding her anger.

Karasuma then shift his gaze at the principle.

"Please don't mind about my wife earlier, sir..." he exclaim and turn to the Yamatas.

"I'm very sorry for my daugthers action, maam... Even myself aren't expecting that she would done it..." he apologized while bowing his head.

"I still haven't forgiven that daugther of yours" mrs.Yamata spoke with frown.

Yamata grinned as her plan to get (F/N) drop the schooo worked.

"Let's go you two.." Karasuma spoke as he gently push Irina and (F/N) to the exit.

As the two walk out, he then walk back where he left his briefcase on the chair.

"Pardon our rudeness earlier, sir... Oh and I'm sorry again..." Karasuma spoke as he bowed.

"I guess we could let it all aside... As long you educate your violent daugther-"

"For enrolling her in the wrong school"

The principle got cutted off when he heard Karasuma spoke.

"May I beg your pardon, Mr.Jelavić?" He asked with a tint of anger.

Karasuma stood straight up.

"I'm mistaken to enroll her here... Having an unresponsible and untoleration person as the school's principle is a really big mistake for me..." he spat and turn around as he headed to the exit.

"I don't know where did you put your justice in you but thank you for making me realize this mistake... I'll take my leave now"

"You come back here now! How dare you insult my school!" The princile snapped as he slam the table.

But Karasuma paid no mind as he just close the door at the snapped principle.

In the car

Damien were currently driving the car while the Jelavić family have their silence moment at the back.

Karasuma sighs as he massage his temple.

While Irina were resting her head on her palm as she place her elbow on the car door with her eyes close.

(F/N) who's sitting in between them, had her head down.

"Sorry..." she cooed, making both of her parents look at her.

"I-I shouldn't have hit her with t-the chair... Now I'm expelled and I being a b-burden to both of you... I'm sorry I c-couldn't be the best for you t-two... I'm very sorry.." she exclaim as tears started to slide down her cheek while cleaching her fist that were rest on her lap.