Chapter 100

{3rd person POV}

After getting the other two coins and facing various challenges, only two teams that survived.

Both team were currently sprinting towards the huge metal door infront of them in a different direction.

"This is it... the last checkpoint..." Iqram muttered as he pants.

Both team had arrive infront of it and tried to open them but it won't budge.

"Eh? Why isn't it opening?" The boy spoke and knock it.

But he were interrupted when the speaker went off.

"I see we have the remaining team had arrived to the final checkpoint" Karasuma spoke.

Both team members then look up and eye contact with the camera looking directly at them.

"For the last checkpoint, please step near the door and get your weapons ready... You'll have to facing your last challenge before you could receive the only coin..." he spoke as both teams obeyed and get their weapons out.

"Goodluck for all of you... The last checkpoint will start..."

Both teams then got into their position.

"NOW"

With that, both metal doors then slide open and revealed both entrance at the same time.

Both team step inside, just to meet with one and another.

"Of course it's the siblings..." the girl muttered annoyingly.

They stared at eachother before looking around the arena.

A wide classroom.

The screen that were suppose to be a blackboard suddenly lights up.

"Attention all agents, please stay behind the white line" it spoke as they obeyed.

"This is your last checkpoint for the 4th coin" it spoke again as it showed a gold coin in a glass.

"Both teams will be facing eachother in order to grab and archive the last coin.. Either group who succeed to take the opposite team down will be the winner"

"This is gonna be easy" the boy spoke and twirl the karambit in his grip.

"Don't get your hopes too high... Remember who are we facing.." their leader spoke as he got his fist cleached, ready to threw fits.

"Chill out lead... This will be a piece of cake" the girl exclaim and held her sword.

(F/N) who was in her position, noticed Iqbal putting some kind of glove with a yellow glowing pattern on the palm.

"What are you putting?.." she asked.

"My new inventive that I dealed with papa's scientist a few months ago" he reply and cleaches the gloves he wore.

She stare at him dumbfoded and shakes her head.

"Please use these handcuff when any of the members defeated" the screen spoke as it pull out a brief case, revealing 3 handcuffs.

"If everyone's ready... The arena will start in 3..."

"2..."

"1"

"I'm getting the scythe boy!" Shout the girl.

Iqram jolted in suprise and quickly bring his scythe stick infront to hold her sword from getting to his face.

"Iqram!-" before Iqbal could I even call his brother out, a fist then come flying towards him.

He glances at the source in shock and immediately duck then jumps behind.