Chapter 19

{Oikawa POV}

"I'll get going now, mother..." I speak as I walk down the stairs with my bag filled with all the needs, in my sports attire.

"Don't go around and embarassed our surname, Tooru" mother spoke as she turn off the water sink.

"I will not mother..." I replied as I twist the door knob open and step out.

I then make my way to the front pounch and step out of the gate.

As I turn to a corner, I quickly lean onto the brick wall and sighs in relief.

"Dang it's hard to hold your stuttering i-infront of her..." I muttered as I wipe some small tears on my eyes.

I shook my head and took a deep breath.

'Keep it together Tooru... You're a guy... You shouldn't be crying! Especially infront of (F/N)-Chan... Yet... you just shown her how weak you are yesterday...'  I thought as I cleach onto the strap bag on my torso.

I keep taking deep breaths and started to make my way to the school.

Later

"I think I'm getting closer..." I cooed as I walk with looking down at the location (F/N)-Chan send me in my phone.

I turn to a corner and look up.

I was met with a large board at the brick wall saying 'Kijozo Private Jr.High' on it.

"I guess this is the right place-"

"Tooru! Over here!" I heard (F/N)-Chan's voice as I turn at the source.

I then saw (F/N)-Chan waving her arms up with a black car beside her.

I gulps and approach her.

"Goodmorning, (F/N)-Chan.." I greeted as I stop infront of her.

"Goodmorning to you too, Tooru!" She cheered with a smile.

"Where's your otoutos? I don't see them" I stated as I look around.

"They already went inside... I waited here for you" she exclaim.

I blushes a little.

"U-Um.. Thanks I guess? Anyways... You didn't bring any bag with you or-"

"Oh my godness! Is this the kid you mentioned, sweetie!?"

I flinches due to the loudness I heard and quickly shifted my gaze to the source.

I was met with a beautiful lady with her soft blonde hair were tied into a high ponytail and light makeup on her face inside the front seat as the window were rolled down.

"Uh.." I cooed as I blinks confusely at her.

"Mama.. Don't shout all of the sudden.. You make Tooru shocked" (F/N)-Chan exclaim and sweatdropped as she went closer to the car.

"That's your mom?.." I cooed.

"Yeah.. Meet Jelavić Irina... My mom and the Ceo of the Jelavić company you went last week" She introduce her mom.

"Hello there young man~ So (F/N) is right about you being handsome and admirable~" her mom spoke with a teasing grin.

"E-Eh?! (F-F/N)-Chan say t-that!?" I bursted out as I got redder.

"What? It's not like I'm wrong... What's make you the school prince if you're not handsome and admirable?" She pointed out with a soft smile.

"Anyways! I was waiting for you to get breakfast together!" She cheered.