Chapter 90

{3rd person POV}

As soon as both Karasuma and (F/N) arrived home, they were greeted by a bulter.

"Welcome back, Tadaomi-sama... (F/N)-sama..." he spoke while bowing.

"Please bring our bags inside and get Damian asap..." Karasuma ordered.

"As you wish..." the butler exclaim and bring their bags inside.

Karasuma sighs and turn towards (F/N) who's choosing a few weapons from his equipment van.

He watches as she observing the knives with her stoic face.

He knows, deep down, revenge already taken over her.

He then recalls what Irina had told him about Oikawa.

Flashback

"Hello?" Karasuma spoke as he press his phone to his ear.

"Honey... I did a little investigation about Oikawa-kun's case..." Irina spoke on the otherside.

"Details, Irina.." he demanded and bend down to a computer beside him since he is still inside the communicating room.

"It's not that much but... I get to know that Oikawa-kun's ex-girlfriend, Nakata Yumi, has killing records.."

"What?..."

"Luckily she only killed 2 people... Reasons and victims are still unknown..."

"What about her parents?"

"Single mother, died in a car crash when she was 8 and was raised by her grandma... Unfortunately she passed out and left her all alone..."

"Does she work?"

"Beats me..."

"What about Oikawa?... He's the main reason (F/N) ask for your help..."

Irina stayed quiet.

"Sadly his tracking connection aren't able to reach out..."

Karasuma froze and gritted his teeth in anger.

"I see... Have you went somewhere that he might be?" he asked and tapping the keyboard.

"I did... but it was empty..."

"Where did you go?"

"Both Oikawa and Nakata's house"

Karasuma frowns.

"You sure it's empty?"

"Positive... The houses are dark and their landyard seems abandoned since theres bushes every corner"

"Do you barged in?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course... I teamed up with your squad along Iwaizumi-kun but failed to find any traces"

Karasuma sighs.

"And one more..."

"I'm listening"

"We invastigated the area where Oikawa-kun went missing..."

"Sendai City Gym right? (F/N) told me that"

"Positive... Anyways, I spotted something... A syringe.."

Karasuma frowns.

"Syringe?"

"It seems like suspect used it to make Oikawa-kun passed out... and by the smell of it... It's a strong drug"

He then sighs.