Chapter 45

⚠️Warning: Stuttering, Panic attack, crying, shaking and self-abuse, illusion⚠️

{3rd person POV}

Oikawa could feel his breath shaking.

Akashi on the otherhand raise his eyebrow at Oikawa, confused why he's started to shake.

"Oikawa? Oikawa! Can you hear me?!" Iwaizumi called out as he bend down beside him.

Oikawa then started to grab a hold of his hair as he shake miserably.

"N-No more... P-Please... N-No.." he stuttered.

"Oikawa! Hey! Oikawa!-"

"N-No! P-Please spare m-me! I-I promise I won't d-do it again!" Oikawa protested as he tries to shake Iwaizumi's hands off him.

This make Iwaizumi click his tongue while Akashi startled.

It's not that long until students started to crowing the three.

With (F/N), she was on her way to the gym after changing her clothes with Dina on her side.

"Jelavić-sama! Jelavić-sama!" A voice called out as the two turn to the source.

They were met with two boys in their first year, panting infront of them.

"What's wrong?" Dina asked.

"I-It's Oikawa-senpai!" One of them spoke.

"H-He suddenly got a p-panic attack at the school gate!!!" The other one spoke.

This make (F/N) widen her eyes.

"Please g-go and help Oikawa-senpai! Iwaizumi-senpai kept failing to calm him d-down!"

"Dina! Let's go!" (F/N) exclaim as she rushes to the place, dragging Dina.

"W-Woah!- (F/N)! Slow down!"

{Oikawa POV}

"I-I promise I won't d-do it again! I-I swear I won't!" I stuttered.

"Oi-a! Oik-a! Hey! Lis-n to me!" I could heard Iwa-Chan called out but it were muffled.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw 'mother' were reaching her hand out at me.

My eyes widen in horror ad I shakily backup.

"W-Wait! No- P-Please! D-Don't hit me!" I beg as tears started to form.

"Oika-a! Oi--!" Iwa-Chan's muffled voice called out again.

"I-I promise I-I won't h-hide anything from y-you again! I-I swear I won't! Believe m-me!" I stuttered again.

"Ba-k o--! G-ve hi- spa-e!" Another muffled one.

"I-I will try my best o-on the next exam! I swear I-I would make y-you proud!-"

My sentence were cutted off when I suddenly got push into a hug.

"N-No! Let go of m-me! Let go! D-Don't hurt me p-please!" I protested as I try to free myself.

"D-Don't touch m-me! I-"

"Tooru! Calm down! It's me, (F/N)!" I could hear (F/N)-Chan's voice call out for me.

With that I stopped.

"It's alright... It's just me... (F/N)... You're safe with me... Don't worry.." she comforted me with such gentle voice as she runs her fingers through my hair.

With that I burst into tears.

"(F-F/N)-Chan... I'm s-scared... I-I saw mother just n-now holding a b-belt... She w-was trying to h-hit me.." I whispered.

"She's not here, Tooru... You're already out of her abusive hands... Don't worry... I'm here for you..." she reply as she tighten her hold.

{3rd person POV}

As Oikawa were busy enjoying (F/N)'s warm hug, she turn her head around and signalling Dina about something.

Dina got the signal and nods.

"Alright everyone! These two would like their own space so chop chop back to your own classes!" Dina yelled out.

"I hope Oikawa-san's alright"

"I'm worried"

"He has Jelavić-sama with him, he should be fine"

"I agree"

"There, settle" Dina exclaim.

(F/N) nods her head and turn to Akashi.

"What happend, Sei?..." She ask.

"Nothing particulary, (F/N)... I just talk to him.." he reply.

"Yeah right! You push him down when he's talking to you all of the sudden!" Iwaizumi butt in.

"He was trying to interrupt my opinion and being disrespectful towards someone in a high rank as me"

"That doesn't make a good reason to do so! And now look what you did! He's getting a panic attack because of you!" Iwaizumi protest as he took a step forward.

"Woah there! Chill! Don't start a fight here!" Dina stood infront of Iwaizumi from going any further.

Iwaizumi just gritted his teeth as Akashi just calmly stared at him.

"Stop fighting you two... Tooru's is in a situation here and you two still have the time to argue?" (F/N) exclaim while narrowing her eyes at the boys.

She then shift her gaze back at Oikawa.

"Hey, Tooru... C'mon... On your feet... I'm have to bring you to the counselling room for some mental treatment, alright?" (F/N) stated gently.

"But I-I don't want you to go" Oikawa cooed as he grip onto her shirt, shaking his head.

"I won't leave your side, I promise... Now don't cry.." (F/N) exclaim as she wipe Oikawa's tears.

Akashi on the otherhand, blushes slightly towards her gentle behaviour.

As Oikawa got onto his feet, (F/N) spoke.

"Dina, tell coach that I won't make it to practice cause I have something urgent to do..."

"On it"

"And Hajime, please inform your teacher about this"

"Alright"

"And Sei" she called out.

"Yes, (F/N)?"

"Please don't go around doing things like that at him ever again... He's been through alot... So please treat him nicely.."

"Like I said he-"

"Even if he's being direspectful towards you... Everybody has their own opinions to say... Don't act bossy around just because you're in a higher rank than them... This is my first and last warning, Sei... One more cause from you.... I'm afraid I won't admit that you're my friend anymore or even worse... Hating you the rest of my life..."

This hits Akashi hard.

"What?.."

"You heard me, Sei... And I'm not afraid to do so" (F/N) exclaim as she and Oikawa walk off.

"Better listen to what she told you or you'll face the consequences after" Dina advice him and walk off with Iwaizumi following behind.

Akashi who hasn't move a muscle, just stares at (F/N)'s walking figure in shock.

'Why... Can't you see I'm trying my best to make you notice my love, (F/N)?...' Akashi thought.

He then sighs.

"Well I guess... He won this... It's clear that (F/N) care about him deeply... than me..." he stated and walks off.