Chapter 70

{3rd person POV}

"How's (F/N)-Chan?.." Oikawa asked as he watches her personal doctor check her up, back at the mansion.

"She's not completely fine yet... Her breathing are suffocated for too long, making her lungs reply late... Plus with her high fever" the doctor spoke as he packed up.

"Let her rest for now... Make sure she take her medicine every 6 hours and don't forget to drink water.. That's all" he exclaim and excuse himself.

Oikawa watches him leave and look back at the sleeping (F/N).

He scoot closer and sit down on her bed.

"You've saved me several times before... And now... Let me return the favour..." he whispered as he brushes her bangs up.

He then glances at the calender on (F/N)'s study table.

It was currently August and he smiles as he caught the sight of a certain red marker.

It was wrote on August 28th saying "Tooru's volleyball match!!♡" which is only a few days left.

"5 more days and you can finally see me in action again, (F/N)-Chan... I promise I will win nationals for you... and the team.." he swore and increase (F/N)'s soft hand.

He gasped quietly as he felt a contact at the back of his hand.

"Then go for it Tooru" (F/N) spoke with a smile.

Oikawa just stares at her and bring her hand to his mouth as he kisses it.

"I will" he reply and lean forward for a kiss.

But their moment were interrupted when her door got slammed opened, startled them.

"(N/N)-NEE!!!" Iqram cried out as he rushes towards (F/N) and quickly jump on her bed.

"W-Woah! What's with the rush, Iqram?" She asked as she sweatdropped.

"I heard from Ryan that you got harassed at school and caught a terrible fever!!! Huwaa!! I don't wanna (N/N)-Nee got sick!!" He cried out and wrap his arms around (F/N) as he lays on her.

(F/N) soften her face and chuckles weakly.

"Well, Tooru saved me so I'm alright... except the fever though" she reply with a weak smile.

"Please don't go, (N/N)-Nee!!! I don't wanna lose you!!"

(F/N) frowned and sits up.

"Lose me? I'm not dying... It's just a terrible fever" she reply.

"B-But Ryan told me t-that you're gonna die b-because you didn't get enough o-oxygen!!" He reply.

"Which Ryan is this?..."

"The bodyguard of course!! Ryania won't tell me such things!-"

"GWAHH!! Iqram-Chan!!! I was joking!!" Ryan bursted out all of the sudden.

"Ryan's mean!! Meanie!!" Iqram cries and hugs (F/N).

She sighs and slightly glares at Ryan.

He flinches while putting his hands on defense.

She then motion her head towards Iqram, signalling him something.

He sighs in defeat and scoot closer.

"Ne, Iqram-Chan~ I'm sorry~ I didn't mean to scare you" he sang as he shakes him.

"Go away!"

"I'll train volleyball with you-"

"No!"

"I'll bring you around the city with the motorcycle-"

"Don't wanna!"