Chapter 54

{3rd person POV}

After the boys had their jogging around the park in the town, they decided to stop by at starbuck.

They got their order and sat at a booth.

They thought they could have their rest peacefully but they're wrong.

They were interrupted with Iqbal's fans.

"Iqbal-kun! Can I have your autograph?!"

"No thanks-"

"Iqbal-san! Let's take a photo!!"

"I'm sorry but-"

"Iqbal-san! Iqbal-san! Can I take a selfie with you!?"

Iqbal sweatdropped at the crowd that were suroundding him, outside.

"Iqbal-Chan sure is famous huh?" Oikawa cooed as he watches Iqbal got swam by his fans a few tables away from them.

"Bal-Nii's a pro gamer and streamer... Of course he would be famous" Iqram replied as he take a sip from his drink.

"I didn't know he was a gamer" Iwaizumi exclaim.

"Oh you should've seen his room... Full with games station.." Iqram exclaim as he scroll his Iphone 12 promax and show the two Iqbal's room.

" Iqram exclaim as he scroll his Iphone 12 promax and show the two Iqbal's room

"Woa" both highschoolers cooed.

"Then... What about you? Your Nee-san's pretty popular at school and your Nii-san are popular online. Shouldn't you have a famous phase too?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Just who wants to be a fan of a freak like me? People dislike my eyes that much" Iqram reply.

"Really?"

"People are just cruel... I don't know why they're so toxic... Last time when I show my face on Iqbal's stream, his fans  threw hate comments about me... So yeah"

"Poor you..."

"It's not like I care anymore... I don't need to change just to make people like me... But..."

"But?"

"Not everyone is cruel... I met someone who admires my eyes lately" Iqram reply with a cheeky grin.

"Ooh?~ Who is this person, hm?~" Oikawa tease.

"She's a tranfer student from LA... decided to became our manager and my deskmate..." Iqram exclaim as he scroll his phone and shown them her picture.

" Iqram exclaim as he scroll his phone and shown them her picture