Practice match

{Your POV}

It was now club time and the team's currently were on our way to the first gym where we'll be sharing courts with the boys volleyball team.

as I open the door, we were met with emptyness.

"Huh.. looks like the boys aren't arrived yet... Oh well.. Girls! Let's set up the court!" I yelled out.

They replied with a "Ma'am!" and jog in to set the court.

I then turn to our team manager, Hiragashi Yuhe, a second year.

"What'll we be practicing today, mister manager?" I asked as I watches him scrolling his tablet.

"We'll do running, squats, dunking, passing and three point shootings" He read out.

As I was about to replied, Dina spoke from behind.

"Hey... You see Yuha anywhere?" She asked as she stick her head out of the gym door.

"Yuha? Isn't she with us earlier?"

"I wouldn't be asking if she's here, dumbass" Dina replied, dumbfoded.

"Ano- I spotted her going to the rooftop earlier after I used the bathroom desu..." A first year spoke from inside.

I sighs.

"God damn it... Yuhe... Go get your twin sister..." I ordered.

"Wha- Fine..." Yuhe exclaim and started to head there.

"Having a lazy twin must be hard huh?" Dina commented as she watches me walk in.

"I think they're way better than the troublemarker twins earlier... Thank god this school only accept those pair of twins only or I'm gonna be crazy handling them..."I exclaim.

"An the fact both pairs are not identical twins"

"Agreed..." I stated and watches my kouhais setting up the net and mopping the wooden floor.

Right after they finished, the gym door slide opened, causing me to look at the source since I was standing beside it.

"Good evening girls.." a familiar man in his 20's witth his sport attire, greeted us with a yawn.

"You're late today, Mic-sensei.." I pointed out.

" I pointed out

"I know... There's suddenly a club meeting so I have no choice but to join.. Damn the meeting's boring.." He exclaim and stretch his arms.

"So... is everybody here? What about the boy's team?" He asked as he stood beside me.

"We're most likely complete but Yuha went missng last minute and Yuhe went to drag her ass back here... As for the boy's team, they still haven't arrived" I replied.

He hums and push his bangs up.

"I got her..." I heard Yuhe spoke as coach and I watches him pulls Yuha's shirt collar inside the gym.