Chapter 101

{3rd person POV}

Drip...

Drip...

"(F/N)-Chan..." a husky voice that were belong to Oikawa called out.

Another drop of water fall down from his wet hair.

Towels hanging on his shoulders, half-naked.

Brown orbs staring deeply onto a pair of soft blue ones under him.

"(F/N)-Chan... (F/N)-Chan..." he called out again with a passionated look.

"And.... cut!" A feminine voice spoke up.

With that, Oikawa immediately had his head down.

"Please stop asking me doing things like that again, (F/N)-Chan..." he exclaimed, hands still trapping (F/N) who was leaning onto the bedboard.

(F/N) on the otherhand, grinned cheekily while rewatches the video of Oikawa that she recorded earlier.

"What so bad about it? You look hot" she exclaim and showed him the video.

Oikawa glances at it and whines.

His hands left the board as he land down on (F/N)'s lap, arms snaking around her stomach.

(F/N) giggles and took the towel off his shoulder.

"Your hair is still wet, Tooru... My shirt gonna get soaked" she scold slightly and place it on Oikawa's head as she started to rubs the towel.

"Ask the person named (F/N)-Chan who stopped me from drying my hair earlier just for that video..." he muttered, loud enough for (F/N) to hear.

(F/N) giggle in reply and keep rubbing the towel.

"Gomen... Gomen... I'm curious about it, that's all~" she exclaim.

Oikawa just kept quiet and waits for (F/N) to finish rubbing.

'Her smell always gets me..' he thought.

His were snapped out of his thoughts when he heard (F/N) call out for him.

He felt a pair of soft hands come cupping his cheek gently, lifting his head up.

He was met with (F/N) who's looking at him with a smile.

"I guess cute are more fitter for you, Tooru" she spoke and increase his jawline with her left hand.

Oikawa push himself a little up, towering (F/N)'s body.

Towel stayed on his head as he stares at (F/N) passionately.

(F/N) grinned and left her hand that were on Oikawa's cheek up to the towel.

She adjust it down right behind Oikawa's head and held the remaining part.

With that, (F/N) pull it and smash their lips together.

Oikawa had his eyes widen in suprise, following with a blushing face and ears.

Like always, (F/N) started to fight her tongue with Oikawa's.

Resulting him to tensed up by the contact but kept lean into it.

After a good 20 seconds, they finally pull away with a saliva connecting to their mouths.

"You seems to get ahold of it now, huh?" (F/N) exclaim, impressed he didn't even try to hold back.

"W-Well I kinda get used t-to it now.." he uttered while rubbing his nape.

(F/N) smiles at him and jumps on him.

Oikawa yelps in suprise as his back got bumped on the mattress.