Chapter 22

!!FLUFF CHAPTER!!

{3rd person POV}

"Alright athlets! We will be starting our sport mentor program! Before that, we will be having a mentor from each sport part to give their speech! Let me present you to the choosen mentor for volleyball, Ushijima Wakatoshi!" The teacher spoke as Ushijima stood up from his seat, following with applause.

"Why should they choose that Ushiwaka bastard..." Oikawa muttered as (F/N) sweatdropped as they sit side to side.

"Hello and good morning everyone.... My name's Ushijima Wakatoshi... a 3rd year and the captain of Shiratorizawa's volleyball club.." Ushijima spoke.

"Following with my fellow setter, Semi Eita, we are very thankful that we're choosen for this mentoring program... We'll try our best to bring you Jr.highs to the next level of sports... That's all" Ushijima end his speech and bows then proceed to his seat.

"Thank you very much Ushijima-san... Now, we'll be moving to the basketball part... Let me present you, Jelavić (F/N)! Or should I correct my manner, Jelavić-sama!" The teacher called, cauding whispers to roam around the gym.

"Jelavić?"

"Isn't that those Jelavić brothers surname?"

"They have any older sibling? I thought Iqbal-sama is the oldest.."

"Jelavić huh?" Kageyama cooed.

"An heiress?" Kasamatsu cooed after.

(F/N) stood up from her seat and make her way to the speech stand.

The Jr.highs watches her walk in awwed and admirable.

"Dude, she's fine"

"I know... How can I didn't know her?"

"Wanna have a try?"

The younger Jelavićs who heard it, glares at the boys who whispered.

The boys flinches due to the aura they felt.

"Ahem... Hello and goodmorning everyone! As you all know, my name is Jelavić (F/N) and before you guys confused, yes, I have a two little brothers that enrolls here and I think you all could guess who it is" (F/N) stated with a grin.

"Anyways, I would like to thank the school members to invited me and the other basketball mentors to this program! We'll try our best to make you guys awesome than ever and we'll be looking forward to it! Be ready!" (F/N) stated while pull out her arm up with a smile in her face.

She was followed with yells from the Jr.Highs as they're fired up.

Oikawa who watches it, blushes in awwed.

'She seem to feel the joy...' Oikawa thought.

"Alright! Thank you Jelavić-sama for the fabulous speech earlier! Now, every athlets please make your way to your parts! I, Katamo-sensei, will end the speech session! Sayonara and goodluck!" The teacher bidded with a bow.

All of the students including the highschoolers make their way to their own section.

"I'll met you at lunch, Tooru" (F/N) bidded.

"See ya" Oikawa replied and walk to the volleyball section.

"Alright... For the volleyball mentors, we will be having Oikawa Tooru and Kageyama Tobio mentoring for the serves, Akaashi Keiji for the blocking, Ushijima Wakatoshi for spiking and receiving and last but not least, Semi Eita will be mentoring for setting... Am I clear?" The coach spoke as the highschoolers nods their head.