Chapter 64

{3rd person POV}

"If it wasn't for your damn coach and manager, we wouldn't be! It's all your fucking fault!" Yamata yelled out as she stood 3 meter away from the group.

Akashi narrowed his eyes and walk up as he stood infront of (F/N).

Yamata took a step back as she didn't expected to see Akashi infront of her right now.

"A-Akashi-sama..." she cooed.

"Your team got disqualified because of your own unfair play.... And now you blaming (F/N)'s coach for it? Stop being umatured, Yamata-san" Akashi spat while narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah... I don't know why you and your team still manage to get into the wintercup with those dirty plays" Aomine spoke after.

(F/N) sighs.

"Listen here Yamata" she spoke.

"I must say your dirty play is kinda impressive but..." she stops as she look at Yamata with half-lidded eyes.

Yamata take a step back as (F/N) formed grin.

"You're just too stupid to do it right infront of them both" she exclaim.

"I mean... Haven't you noticed how my manager held his tablet? The camera was facing at us all so before you pull off something dirty like that again, make sure to secure your surroundings" she spat while crossing her arms.

Akashi chuckles.

This make Yamata's blood boiled.

"You little shit!" She yelled out and charges towards them.

But her tracks got stopped when a hand come and grab her jacket, preventing her to go futher.

She yelps as she got pulled behind.

"ACK- Who the heck!?-"

"What do you think you're doing to my daugther?" The person spoke, as Yamata shakily turns to the source.

She was met with Irina who's gripping her jacket with a frown.

"I-I were just... U-Uh..."

Irina sighs and throws Yamata away.

"Kyak!-"

"Let me warn you again... The next time you came up to my daugther again, I'll not hesistate to end you, sweetie" she threaten, making Yamata squecks in fear.

She quickly stood up and runs away.

Irina who was watching Yamata runs off, got interruppted when she was met with silence.

She turn around and saw all the teens (except (F/N) and Akashi) blushes at her sight, especially Aomine.

She raised her eyebrow as she walk up go them.

"What are you all stunned for?" she asked and stops infront of them.

"Angel..." Kise muttered.

"She's fine..." Aomine mumbled.

"Mama... Do you even realize what are you even wearing?..." (F/N) spoke with a sigh.

" (F/N) spoke with a sigh