Chapter 94

⚠️Warning!! Mention of stuttering, hitting, arguement, trauma, yelping, knife⚠️

{3rd person POV}

Darkness.

Is all Oikawa could see.

He could feel his eyelids begging him to open up so bad.

So, he does.

As soon as he opens his eyes, he immediately covers them due to the brightness rays towards him.

When his eyesight cleared, he look ahead.

There's an opening that were surrounded by lights.

He frowns in curiousity and stood up from the floor.

He then move his feet forward to the opening and reach out for it.

A flash then come flashing right his eyes once again, making him cover them.

A few moments later, he turn back infront and immediately had his eyes widen in suprise.

He were met with a kid with the same features as him, drawing on his bed.

Because the kid is Oikawa himself, in his 10's.

Oikawa walk closer and peek around him.

His breath hitches when he recognize the picture.

It was a family picture that his sensei ask them to draw for show and tell about their parents on valentines.

"And.... Done!" Oikawa spoke and lift the paper up, admires it.

Oikawa chuckles at his own cuteness.

"I need to show this to mom and dad! They must be very proud!" Oikawa cheered and climbed down the bed as he make his way to the door, followed but the current Oikawa.

As soon Oikawa arrived at the last step, he spoke up.

"Mom! Dad! Look what I drew-"

"What do you mean for my future, Riya?!" Tera interrupted, making both Oikawas flinches in shock.

"I'm doing this all for you and Tooru's future sake! I know what I'm doing, Tera!" Riya argue back.

While Oikawa were watching the both of them were arguing who is wrong, sobbing then rang through his ear.

He shift his gaze at the source and watches as Oikawa started to cry while holding the paper down to his legs.

Oikawa gasped in panic and immediately kneel down.

"Hey, hey... Don't cry-" he cutted off his sentnce when his hands that were about to place on Oikawa's shoulder were untouchable.

He frowns.

"W-What the-"

"You can't just control me like that! If you continue to do it, I might get my salary cutted!" Tera argue.

"I just asked you to come home at 4 everyday! What is it so hard for you to do it?! It's a simple demand!" Riya argue back.

Oikawa hiccups and run back upstairs, triggered Oikawa.

"H-Hey! Wait!" he called out and chase after him.

As soon he stepped on the floor upstairs, his breath hitched in suprise when he were brought to another place.

Crying would be heard by him, making him snapped his head at the source.

"A C?! Is that all you could get?!" Riya yells while hitting Oikawa with a hanger, holding Oikawa's arm on the process to prevent him from escaping.