Chapter 62

{Oikawa POV}

"W-What?..." I cooed.

I could feel my breath shaking.

"B-But how!? I-I didn't even leave any trace back hom-" I cutted off my sentence when realization hits me.

"Yumi..." I cooed as I look down with widen eyes.

"Correct... She knew from your ex girlfriend... And now, she's on her search for you..." dad stated seriously.

I covered my mouth, disbelief what I just heard.

'W-Why?... Why can't s-she leave me alone?... W-Why can't she l-let me be happy f-for once?....' I thought as my body started to shake.

"Please be more careful after this son... Me and Chief will be helping you got out of this, don't worry... For now, make sure to tell (F/N) and be ready anytime" Dad exclaim.

I bit my bottom lip, didn't know what to respond.

Little did I know, a presence had make their way near me and was about to attack me.

As I was about to reply, my insticts came up to me, telling me to dodge.

I quickly turn around and was met with an unknown people who was about to knock me out with a termos bottle.

I run a few steps backwards, afar from the person.

"Tooru? Tooru? What's going on? Answer me!" I heard dad yelled out, as I can tell he's worried.

But I ignore him and focused to the person infront of me.

"Who the hell are you!?" I demanded.

I can't see their face clearly since they covered it up with a hood but judging by their height and body shape, it's a female.

The person kept quiet as 'she' stares at me.

"Answer me!" I yelled out again.

'She' click her tongue and ran away.

"Hey! Get back here!-"

"Tooru! Don't chase them! They're bringing you into a trap!" I heard dad yelled out, making me stop my tracks.

'He's right... Who knows that might be mother's minions...' I thought and place my phone back towards my ear.

"Thanks for the warning dad..." I exclaim as I place my hand on my forehead and lean on the wall.

"I just said to be more careful... I have work to do... Please be aware that you're in danger right now" dad reminded me.

"Got that, dad... bye.." I bidded.

"Bye son, I love you alright?" Dad bidded as he hang up.

"I... love you too..." I cooed quietly and bring my phone down.

I sigh heavily.

"Won't running away is suppose to make her happy since she doesn't need to take care of me anymore?..." I asked myself.

{3rd person POV}

"Took you long enough" Akashi stated as he watches Oikawa sat on his seat.

"I just had to run some errands earlier" Oikawa reply as he lean on the seat.

"So... How's the game going?" He asked.

"Pretty intense but they kept getting hurt here and there" Akashi reply as he look back at the court.

"SWOOSH"

"PREETT"

(F/N) pants after she shoot a 3 since dunking will be risky with their violent play.