3. Chapter 8

Andrea's p.o.v

After making the call with Nat I approached Steve and handed him the phone watching as he crushed it with his hand. "We can't risk getting traced," he shrugged before he and Sam helped Bucky out of his restraints. "Do we have a plan?" I asked, looking between them all.

"Sharon has agreed to meet up. She could have stuff we need. We just need a car," he said, making me smirk. "I think I can Hotwire one. I just need the car," I shrugged, knowing Steve was against stealing but we didn't have much choice.

We wandered out of the warehouse keeping a low profile until we spotted a small 'disguisable' car. I didn't know how it was gonna fit two super soldiers, Sam and me. But it'll do.

I looked around noticing we were in a shady Alleyway where we wouldn't get caught before I carefully took off a windshield wiper and used that to open the door. Then, when inside I began my tricks that Nat may or may not have taught me and smirked as the engine came to life.

From there, we sat Bucky and I in the back, Steve driving and Sam in the passenger seat where we could all keep an eye on the soldier. It wasn't long before we arrived in an empty parking lot and waited for Sharon's car to arrive.

Steve ordered us to wait in the car as he approached the blonde woman. When she opened up the trunk my eyes went wide with glee. My suit was in there. It was exactly what I needed.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam, a glare on his face. I tried not to laugh because Sam almost seemed jealous. "No," he replied bluntly, making me snicker, earning me a glare from the metal armed man.

"Don't look at me, Steve gave me plenty of room, he's nice like that," I shrugged, stretching my legs out a little to prove my point. I leaned closer to the middle to get a closer look at my suit.

"I wonder if she brought my contacts. It's hard to teleport when I can't see all that far," I grumbled. "Why? it'll make the fight funnier if we could watch you teleport into walls," Sam chuckled, making me huff.

"I miss Nat, she would understand," I grumbled, making Sam turn around to face me. "Awe little Andy misses her sugar mama," he fake pouted, making me feign offence. "Excuse me, she is not my sugar mama," I defended.

"No? So she hasn't paid your bills since you moved in. Or bought you those shoes you said you needed or-" "okay I get your point. But she's sexy as hell so I work for my money if you get what I mean," I smirked watching as Sam grimaced.

I turned to Bucky and he watched our interaction with amusement. "Don't worry Buck, once you meet my girlfriend you'll understand why I'll get on my knees for her any day of the week," I laughed loudly knowing it would probably be heard outside the car.

Just then, my eyes caught onto Steve as he kissed her, making my eyes go wide. "What the fuck? Is he kissing his ex-girlfriend's niece? That's messed up," I spoke in shock, earning no response from the two men also in the car.

After Sharon left I barged my way out of the car rushing to the older man. "That was crazy. You horny motherfucker. Now give me my suit," I demanded, putting my arms out for him to give it to me.

"Language," he muttered before placing it in my hands. I felt around and found a widow bite in the pocket with a note from Nat. "They'll meet you at Germany airport in a van," it said, making me grin.

"We have backup people," I grinned. Steve put the rest of the stuff in the trunk before I hopped back in and we drove to the airport into another parking structure.

We all made our way out, Clint coming out with a grin. "Cap," he acknowledged. However I ignored their greeting and rushed to my sister immediately, engulfing her into a hug.