2. Chapter 1

Andrea's p.o.v

"Tony! I could kiss you right now!" I squealed as he revealed my new updated suit to me. It had holsters on the back for two dark steel swords with my trademark navy blue handles. On the sides were two holsters for daggers that had a rainbow glossing that would allow for a quick and easy kill. A usual pistol was in its holster, with a purple handle, with my true colourful fashion.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I pointed to another gun and looked at the older man confused. "What's this?" I questioned. "That is a very special gun, I'd like to say it's your signature weapon, like Natasha has her signature weapon of widow bites," he confirmed to me.

"What does it do?" I asked, placing my hand over the switch that was on the side of the gun. "Well, you flip the switch up and it's a simple stun gun, it will incapacitate your enemy for a few seconds. But, you flip the switch down and it has a very limited amount of halosagon darts in it. It will paralyse your enemy for about 5-10 minutes and it makes them hallucinate that sounds are much more repetitive and louder than natural. I like to call it the echo ray," he informed me.

"Thank you so much, Tony," I smiled in gratitude. "It's the least I could do after your last suit got ruined with the gunshots and all," he told me. "Oh, and I also made you a training suit. It's similar to Nat's, just a simple black suit. Just so you don't ruin your actual one in training," Tony added.

My hand quickly skipped over the hems of the suit in awe. "Yknow, when I was with Hydra, I didn't get any form of suit. I just showed up to missions in normal clothes," I chuckled. "Before I forget. There's a bulletproof vest built in. It's lightweight and should protect you from a lot of impact so we don't have a repeat of before," he told me.

"I owe you, Tony, you can call on me anytime for anything you want," I smiled at him, completely thankful for everything he's done for me. It had in fact been three months since I told nat we would go on the mission in a month. It wasn't because I was scared, as a matter of fact, it was the complete opposite. I was ready, however we came to a few problems in the investigation when we struggled to locate exactly where the base was.

After Tony and I caught up on anything we had been missing from each other's lives, I checked my watch, noticing I was late for Nat. So, I said my goodbyes to Tony before taking the elevator to our floor. Before going to our room, I bypassed the room to the refrigerator to grab a cold bottle of wine and two glasses before strolling into the bedroom to find Nat on her phone. Her eyebrows were furrowed in a cute way as she observed whatever she was looking at.

I walked to her side of the bed, pouring her a glass of wine before pouring my own one and sitting on the bed next to her. I leaned over and looked at her phone with a small smile on my face. "Stop playing games on your phone," I chuckled, bringing my glass of wine to my lips, taking a sip. All of me loved this domestic life we had, I couldn't help myself imagining ourselves living together in a nice house, maybe adopting a few kids, possibly me getting pregnant. But we knew that was far off, we both needed to get the red off of our ledger first. I was happy living this life for the moment.

"Hey, it's a fun game," she chuckled, before ultimately shutting her phone off and leaning over to place it on charge. "Wine, why the treat?" She quizzed. "Can't I treat my girlfriend to a little wine and maybe some movies?" I asked, watching as she grabbed her glass of wine, sipping it.

"I think I have a better idea than watching movies," she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, causing a smirk to arrive on my face. I leaned in and kissed her lightly, before she deepened it after placing her glass of wine down. Then, she pushed me down so I was on my back and she straddled me.

When she pulled away, lust in her eyes and her face flushed a warm smile came to my face. I lifted my hand and placed it on her cheek, and she leaned into it. "I can't believe I've been able to call you my girlfriend for 3 months, best three months of my life," I giggled. "Stop being so cheesy," she mumbled, before leaning in once again.