2. Chapter 6

Andrea's p.o.v

"Did we find him?" I asked as I strolled into the meeting room, suited up my mask in hand. "Yeah, he's on the African coast. We have reason to believe he's also got the Maximoff's," Steve informed me. I nodded slightly, looking in the closest mirror as I placed the navy mask over my eyes.

"Alright plan time. He's on a boat selling some illegal explosives. But that's not why we're going. So, we're taking the quinjet. We'll land a little bit away, Banner stays on unless we call a code green. Thor, Andy, Tony and I will head Klaue and Ultron at first. Barton and Romanoff will be elsewhere with eyes on us. Got it?" Steve ordered.

We all nodded at the captain before making our way onto the jet. I sat on my seat, my leg shaking up and down. I noted that Nat was sat with Bruce, calming him down. A scoff escaped my mouth before I could stop it earning a couple of stares from the people on the jet. I simply placed some earphones in and waited for us to arrive at the boat that held Ultron.

It didn't take us long to arrive with the advanced technology of the quinjet, and soon we found ourselves in front of the murder robot. The Maximoff twins stood behind him and my eyes softened.

"Aww, junior you're gonna break your old man's heart," Tony snarled, landing with ease. I glared at the large robot, not trusting what was going to happen. "If I have to," he responded with a shrug.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor assured, wishing for this to be an easy fight. "Clearly you've never made an omelet," Ultron snickered. I rolled my eyes, giving up already. This robot was Tony all over, if this what the man was supposed to be, I didn't know how I felt about him anymore.

"You beat me by one second," Tony stated, proving my point that he was practically Tony's evil son. My eyes shifted when Pietro stepped forward, bitterness in his tone as he began speaking. "Ah yes he's funny, Mr.Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" He spat, glancing down at the explosives.

"This was never my life," Tony defended, referring to the fact that he never sold his weapons as a way to harm the wrong people. I looked at the twins, a softness in my eyes. They were young, they deserved better than this.

"You two can still make it out of this," I told them, hoping they would take my offer. "We will," Wanda replied, a smirk on her face. She was confident that she was making the smart choice, but in reality she was just filled with rage. Rage never made a good decision.

"I know you've suffered-" Steve started, hoping to get through to the twins. Unfortunately he was cut off by Ultron's obnoxious laugh. "Captain America, God's righteous man. Pretending you can live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but..." Ultron responded. I couldn't help but feel threatened by him, he had the power to destroy a lot, and he was willing to go further.

"If you believe in peace then let us keep it," Thor tried to plead. I understood he wanted to get to the robot and try and stop the fight before it started. However, trying to get through to a man who believes he's right isn't exactly easy.

Tony finally got to the point in asking what the vibranium was for. But, before we could get an answer, Ultron blasted Iron Man which started a fight. I sighed and began fighting the closest Ultron minions to me. I noted that the twins had started to fight too.

I teleported to higher ground, noticing that some of Klaue's men were swarming into the ship with guns. I quickly pulled out my own gun aiming at a few of the humans and shooting them down. Then I teleported onto a robot tearing its head off. I grunted when one basted my side, but I simply responded by pulling one of my blades out and slicing into the metal cutting critical wires. As soon as that happened, it short circuited and fell to the ground.