3. Chapter 10

Andrea's p.o.v

It had been hours. Sam and I stopped speaking because we knew everything we had to talk about couldn't be overheard by anyone else. I perked up,
however, when I heard a door opening and someone walking around. I heard clapping and then a voice.

"The futurist, gentlemen!" I heard Clint's voice shout. I assumed he hadn't spoken because he was mad. A lot of us were. "The futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not," Clint spoke with venom in his tone.

"Give me a break Barton. I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on," Tony tried defending himself. I heard Clint spit, which I grimaced at the act. "Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony."

"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. This place is for maniacs. This place is for..." he trailed off. "Criminals? Monsters? Murderers? Enhanced?" I shouted across the room, sarcasm laced in my tone. I knew what this place was for. It was to contain people like me. Like Wanda.

"She's right. Criminals, Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for. Right?." Clint confirmed. "That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam. Or Wanda. Or Andy. But here we are," he argued. "Because you broke the law," Tony replied, causing me to roll my eyes in my darkness.

"Yeah." "I didn't make you," Tony said. "We didn't have a choice Tony," I let out defeated. I heard footsteps and Tony's voice in front of my cage. "Please, elaborate," he said.

I sighed, tapping my head against the wall once more. "At first it was for mine and Wanda's safety. You didn't read the accords, not fully. You're used to having your lawyers do that. It was a big read, I know. But those accords stated that enhanced, like me and Wanda, would end up being sent back to where we came from or imprisoned if we stepped one foot out of line," I began.

"You know we wouldn't-" "you wouldn't what Tony? Let us go to prison? Because here we are. Everytime this thing on my face moves I get electrically shocked. My shoulder is probably broken or dislocated and I've had no medical care for it. Because the truth is Tony, to people like you, to the people you listen too, I'm the scum on the bottom of your shoe. But it doesn't matter what they do to me. I know they'll deal worse to Wanda. Anything that happens to her, I'll never forgive you for," I gritted out.

"Why didn't you think about Nat. Clint, why didn't you think about your wife and kids before you chose the wrong side?" Tony backtracked. I heard Clint stand up, obviously angry. "You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it." The archer shouted out angry.

There was a time he hated me. I think all of this had made him tolerate me more, that and then the fact that I love Natasha.

"Hank Pym always said you never can trust a Stark," Scott said. "Who are you?" Tony replied nonchalantly, and I bit my lip in anger.

I heard Tony approach Sam and Sam began asking how Rhodey was. I relaxed a little as I heard him talk. I cared about the man and I felt guilty. It should have been me who dropped. Wanda should have saved him. But I know she'd never make that choice.

He's alive and that gave me hope for him being okay. What other damage it caused I wasn't sure. I hope he will forgive me.

When Sam gave Tony the information of where Steve was, I shook my head. Is Tony someone we can trust now? So when Tony left I sat back down and called over to Sam.

"Was that the smartest idea?" I asked. "Probably not, but he's right. Steve needs all the help he can get." I nodded at his words and kept silent once more. All of us were seething in our own anger and boredom.

I heard more doors open and then footsteps out to my cell. It opened and two people walked in and grabbed me by my arms. I winced at the pain. "Hey! Where are you taking her?!" Sam shouted, hitting the bars of his cell causing a loud noise when nobody answered.