4. Chapter 4

Andrea's p.o.v

We all charged as part of the force field was opened and aliens began running through. I pulled the two swords off of my back and teleported to one alien off of the side, chopping its head off with ease.

"Wow. Vibranium is sharp," I muttered, turning around and slicing through another's assumed heart. I spotted one jumping my way and sliced its arm right off before kicking it to the ground and stabbing it.

"How much longer, Shuri?" T'Challa asked into the comms. He sounded out of breath, the fight already overwhelming. There was fighting all around. "I've barely begun, brother," she replied, making me let out a loud groan.

I teleported to Nat and stabbed one of the aliens she was fighting, my wife smiling in appreciation. "You might want to pick up the pace," T'Challa grunted. "This is a bit more chaos than I was expecting," I confessed to the blonde who slid and hit another alien to the ground.

"I'm gonna need another shower after this," I told her as we fought side by side. "Maybe I'll join you. Only if we kick thanos' ass," she smirked. "Here take this," I said, throwing one of my swords her way while I took one of her batons. We both pressed the buttons on the weapons simultaneously watching as they electrified. From there we began kicking ass. Hit the alien down with the baton and then stab them as a final blow. Around us we were gathering bodies with ease, each piling onto the other without a scratch on us. Talk about a power couple.

I turned and spotted an alien on top of Bucky and teleported by his side quickly, stabbing the alien in the head. I watched as purple blood splatter on bucky's face and kicked the alien to the side. The tall man stood up and rolled his eyes at me. "You couldn't have done that a little cleaner?" He asked, making me laugh. "Would you rather have been eaten by that alien?" I snickered.

I quickly handed him his gun, shoving it against his chest as I teleported around the battlefield helping out anyone I saw struggling. As soon as I glimpsed Rhodey fall to the ground I rushed to him, grabbing his metal arm and pulling him up. But before I could I had an alien jumping on my back and I grunted, falling to the ground.

As I looked around I noticed that all of us were on the ground struggling. We needed help, immediately. Luckily, as if hearing our pleas, a loud explosion erupted around us. The alien on my back got hit by some kind of electrical weapon and I stood up, looking around confused.

"Thor! My favourite-" I began but before I could get the word avenger out of my mouth my wife stopped me. "Should I be worried about your crush on him?" She smirked, nudging my side. We were both just happy we had more help.

"Haha! You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce shouted happily and I smiled, ready for the battle to really get fun.

As I looked at Thor I noticed there was some weird tree thing and a raccoon next to him, but I had seen enough weird things to even bother questioning it.

"Bring me Thanos!" He shouted angrily, charging back into the battle. Causing massive destruction to the enemy team was exactly what he came here to do, and he succeeded as he electrocuted a big chunk of the aliens.

I quickly caught up with the tall man who smiled as soon as he saw me. "Wanna teleport me to that big one over there? We can kill him together?" The Asgardian asked and I grinned in excitement. I grabbed onto his arm teleporting to the biggest guy in the battlefield.

I let go of Thor in front of it while I teleported behind the monster. I hit it with my baton, electrifying it and watched as it was stunned for a moment. Before it could react, Thor's new hammer was slammed into its chest, killing it for good.

"We make a good team Andy, you should have joined me back in space," he high fived me as we continued on the battlefield. "Thanks, but if I had done that I wouldn't be with my wife," I informed him, smiling as he looked at me in shock.