4.Chapter 7

Andrea's p.o.v

"If Tony is out there on some spaceship are we sure he's alive? He's not had any food?" I asked the small group. It was a small group containing me, Steve, Nat, Pepper, Bruce and Carol. I wished not to invite Pepper in case things got a little morbid.

"He can live without food for a while, and he's smart so he knows what he's doing. It's water he's gotta worry about," Steve said solemnly. We all looked around at each other, still not even knowing If Tony was on the ship we found.

"Carol, get the ship anyway. If there's aliens on there we'll figure it out. But if there's even a tiny chance of Tony being on that ship, we have to do it," Nat instructed, the blonde in a blue suit nodded her head, before leaving the room to complete her mission.

It was around 14 hours later, pitch black. Nat and I were in bed, I had my arm wrapped around her and my head on her chest. She was humming some songs and we were just relaxed, waiting for something to happen. And something did happen.

There was a rumble that shook the whole compound, forcing us out of our bed to go investigate outside. When we looked up there was a golden glow and an alien ship floating on top of it. We met the others as we all stared at this ship praying Tony would walk out of it.

He did, with the help of a blue robot lady. He looked fragile and weak, in a way I had never seen him before. Shock appeared on his face at being on Earth once more, Steve rushing to his side to help him so he wouldn't fall. Nat gripped onto my arm as hope suddenly rose on her. If we found Tony perhaps we could save the world.

Tony and Steve uttered some words to each other before Pepper rushed to the love of her life and engulfed him in a crushing hug, never wanting to lose him again. It was always close calls when it came to the billionaire.

We got Tony back inside, had Bruce check him and treat him for malnourishment and dehydration before anything. He looked even more sick in his wheelchair as we all sat in a conference room talking about what had happened.

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth," Rhodey said solemnly. I gulped as a picture of my sister appeared on the screen as one of the people lost in the snap. "World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did... he did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out 50% of all living creatures," Nat explained as a brief. She was hesitant in her words, I know she was hurting.

I glanced over at Thor who we found in a bar somewhere drinking his sorrows away. He was angry, more than angry he was revengeful. He was out for blood. So we allowed him to stew in the corner.

"Where is he now? Where?" Tony asked restlessly, wanting to do anything to get them all back. "We don't know," Steve sighed. "He just opened a portal and walked through," Steve added.

Tony turned his eyes to the Asgardian in the corner. "What's wrong with him?" He pointed. "Oh, he's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which, of course he did... but you know there's a lot of that going around, ain't there?" The raccoon piped up, I still wondered how that worked.

"Honestly, until this exact second I thought you were a Build-A-Bear," Tony remarked, making me snicker slightly. "Maybe I am," Rocket replied. "We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans... and satellites. We got nothing," Steve explained, defeated.

"Tony, you fought him," Steve started to add but Tony cut him off. "Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet... while the Bleecker Street magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight, cause he's not beatable," Tony ranted and I could feel an argument coming along.