3. Chapter 9

Andrea's p.o.v

"I believe this is yours captain America," Scott Spoke handing Steve his shield. As soon as I heard Tony talk about 'Maximoff' and how he was gonna grab her I quickly teleported onto his suit holding onto him as he was flying.

"Shit this is high," I mumbled. "What the hell are you doing on my suit?!" He shouted, his voice sounding like a robot due to him being in the suit. As soon as we caught up to Clint and Wanda I saw them running and Tony began to throw explosives towards them.

I heaved forward, putting my hand over his mask hoping it would start to obscure his vision. I then used my other hand and used my 'Echo' gun on his neck sending out a large electric impulse causing us to start falling to the ground rapidly. I held on tight and groaned as we crashed. Hard.

He got up quickly and I teleported next to Wanda standing in front of her protectively. "Wanda I think you hurt Vision's feelings," he told her, holding up his repulsor beam ready to hurt her.

"You locked me in my room," she tilted her head a little and with that I knew she was mad. "Okay, first, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Hey Clint," "hey man," Clint responded, holding his bow ready to shoot. "Clearly retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?" "Well I played 18, shot 18 just can't seem to miss," Clint said before firing an arrow at the man.

"Meh first time for everything," Tony stated after he swerved and disintegrated the arrow. I smirked as I saw a car floating behind him with red mist around it. "Made you look," Clint grinned as the car came smashing down on the man in the suit.

More and more cars began flying down and I teleported out of the way so as to not get hit by one. That was too easy of a death for me. It wasn't long however, before Stark was buried beneath dozens of cars.

I glanced up when I noticed Steve and Scott were doing a trick but I also noticed Nat was in the way. I quickly teleported to her pushing us both out of the way of a large exploding truck, me landing on top of her.

I groaned before looking up at her. "Hey," I smiled. "Hey," she grinned. I couldn't help but hold nothing but love and adoration in my eyes. "Is this all going to plan?" I asked. "Kind of," she shrugged before I stood up and helped her up with me.

"There's our ride," I heard Sam say in the comms and then I saw them running towards the direction of a jet. "I'm sorry my love," I spoke, confusing her before kicking her legs out from under her and teleporting to the rest of my team.

However, before we could get any further vision's beam cut the concrete in front of us. "Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." The rest of their team showed up, facing us and I tensed at how serious this really got.

"What do we do Cap?" Sam asked, feeling at a loss like the rest of us. We didn't want to fight our friends, not like this. "We fight," Steve said, knowing this was for the best. We began running after them and I immediately ran into SpiderMan.

"Hey kid," I groaned, punching him in the side and then jumping as he attempted to sweep my legs out from under me. "You're too young to be dealing with this drama," I told him. "I do what Mr.Stark says. He told me you're the bad guy," he said.

"I'm not the bad guy, I'm trying not to get me or my sister killed by the government," I informed him and he stood straight. "What?" He asked, you could tell he was frowning. "Don't believe everything everyone tells you," I told him before teleporting behind him and shooting him with my echo gun. I knew the effects wouldn't last long on him so while he was on the ground I took the chance to teleport away.