4. Chapter 1

Andrea's p.o.v

"Nat, check this out," I handed her the tablet that was showing the news feed in New York. Some kind of ship was causing havoc over the city and I had an awful feeling that this had something to do with Wanda... or vision.

"It's okay, Tony will be on it. We're gonna go get Wanda and we'll decide what to do from there," she ordered, already in boss mode. I nodded my head, scratching my neck, slightly nervous.

We were on our way to Scotland right now, but that was still a distance away even with the excelled speed of the quinjet. I just hoped we got there in time before something bad happened.

"Damn you Wands, I told you to keep in touch," I muttered under my breath before wandering around the jet making sure I had everything I needed, including reloads for the echo gun that Tony made me. I only had a few left.

Every so often I would check the news for what else was going on, until one report caught my eye. "Holy shit," I gasped out, Steve rushing to me.

"What? What is it?" He questioned. "It's Tony, I-I think he's gone to space," I mumbled, showing the report of the fight scene and Tony disappearing into a spaceship. Steve's face faltered for a second, almost as if he was worried but he quickly tensed up as he shouted out to Nat.

"How far away are we?" He called. "20 minutes, everyone get ready," she informed us, pressing a bunch of buttons to prepare for landing.

I noticed Steve looking down at his burner phone in confusion before he disappeared into a seperate room to answer. About 5 minutes later he wandered out with a concerned look on his face.

"That was Bruce-" he began and I cut him off. "What?! What's he doing back on Earth?" I asked, annoyed at hearing that name. "We have bigger problems right now Echo. This alien, titan, he's collecting these stones. Infinity stones, once he collects them all he'll be the most powerful man in the universe. We have to stop him," he said, looking at Sam worriedly.

I gulped a little, putting my head in my hands to think for a moment. "I'm assuming one of these stones is in visions head," I gasped out, pulling at my hair in a nervous habit.

"We need to get Wanda and vision and head back to New York, we have work to do," he said, neither confirming nor denying my stating of the obvious.

It was raining, and dull and dark when we arrived in Scotland. Even though the weather appeared miserable I can understand why my sister would want to disappear here and never leave. It was kind of perfect.

"I think that's them," we all looked up and saw red and yellow flying through the sky and landing in a train station. "Let's go," I ordered, rushing in without another word. I needed to save my sister.

I teleported up to the roof and saw two aliens about to attack Wanda and Vision. The blue one threw its spear at Steve and the man caught it with ease. Falcon flew through the sky knocking both aliens down while I teleported next to Wanda.

"I told you to contact me," I grumbled in anger, the woman looked at me apologetically but didn't say another word. "The blue one is mine," I mumbled teleporting after it, Steve and Nat fought the tall one. I pulled the two swords off of my back and sliced its side before teleporting in front of it and kicking its feet out from under it.

I dodged as it rammed its spear at me before teleporting behind it once more and kicking it in the back, it flying into Steve with the spear out. Falcon then flew in and knocked it to the ground. The four of us stood as they talked.

"Get up," the blue one demanded. "I can't," it groaned as Nat had rammed their spear into him. "We don't wanna kill you, but we will," she said bluntly in warning.