Chapter 4

Andrea's p.o.v

3 weeks Later:

Left kick, right punch, right punch, block, kick, left hook. I continued my training with Steve, who demanded I didn't use my powers during training. Something about needing to be able to fight in case something were to happen with my powers. I found myself ever so slightly distracted as I looked up at the glass that lead to a control room. Inside held Natasha, ordering around some agents whilst she was on a computer.

This, however, led to Steve getting the upper hand and managed to punch me in the cheek bone and I fell to the floor. "You're distracted, what's distracting you?" He quizzed. I groaned as I held my cheek that was now throbbing with pain. "Hey! I don't get to use my powers, you don't get to use yours," I spat. "I'm not using my strength if that's what you're implying," he told me.

I got back to my feet and began the sparring once again, doing anything to get this man to the ground. "When do you think they'll trust me?" I asked curiously as I kicked him in the side. "And by they, you mean Nat, right?" He quizzed. I scoffed, "no I mean Tony and Fury and the agents, you," I lied. Steve grabbed my arm, twisting it round causing me to slam onto the mat, where he pinned me down. "Lying wont get you anywhere, trust me," he chuckled lightly before letting me go and helping me up.

I began to walk away to get some water, thinking about what I should say. "Tony trusts you, in fact I think he's beginning to look to you as a friend, so am I. Fury never trusts anyone so don't go there. I know that Nat is your problem," he muttered. "Okay fine! Yes I mean Natasha. I have been arrested four times over the last few weeks because I looked suspicious walking into a lab or I accidentally bump into an agent. And guess who ordered those arrests? I don't like being locked up Steve," I sighed, sitting on the bench.

"So she doesn't trust you, she doesn't trust a lot of people because that's the kind of person she is," he told me causing my face to drop. "But, by the looks on your face, you care about if she trusts you-" I cut him off before he could continue. "I'm gonna go shower, thanks for training with me Steve," I nodded before walking out.

When I arrived at Natasha's room, I roamed around grabbing towels and other necessities before going into the bathroom. When my feet touched the bottom of the shower, my whole body visibly relaxed. My muscles felt looser and my neck was no longer stiff. I placed my forehead against the cold tile and let the warm water run over my body for a while with my eyes closed.

I opened my eyes once again and found myself in the middle of nowhere, it was cold and cloudy. I didn't know what to think of it as I glanced around. The cool breeze nipped at my skin and when I looked down I was wearing a white cat suit. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up once again, catching a glimpse of a shadow in the distance. "Hello!" I shouted, hearing it echo around the area.

"Hello!" I heard a bang against the door causing me to jump. "Uh, yeah?" I asked confusedly as I gripped the wet tile to try and calm my heart from racing a million miles an hour. "You have to be in the control room in fifteen minutes," a male voice announced to me. "Okay, I'll be there then," I rolled my eyes when I heard the footsteps of the man leaving. Quickly, I washed my body, noticing the building up number of bruises on my skin from the amount of training I have had.

My hand traced over them, counting how many there were. I became distracted when my hand traced over the scar on my abdomen from when my leader stabbed me for being disobedient. Reflexively, I turned the shower off and felt the familiar chill one always gets when they leave the shower. I dried myself and changed into some casual clothes that Tony had gifted me with when he saw me wearing the same clothes everyday.

With my hair still wet, I made my way to the control room where people stood around waiting for me. "Sorry I'm late," I shrugged and sat in a wheeled chair that I began to play with as everyone talked. "Andrea, are you ready to give us a location?" Natasha questioned from across the room causing everyone to be silent. I nodded, staring into her green eyes, not daring to look away. "It, uh, took me some time and a map, my memories are a bit hazy, but I've got a few locations to give you," I informed the woman.