2. Chapter 5

Andrea's p.o.v

We all gathered ourselves after the fight. Nat left for a few moments before coming back with a sweatshirt on, and she handed me one too. I put it on, but stayed silent trying to understand what was going on. We soon found out that Ultron had completely cleared out and gone through the internet.

"He's gone through everything, files, surveillance, probably knows more about us than we know about each other," Nat announced after coming off of the computer she had been on.

It didn't take us long to gather that Ultron could try to access more powerful things, like nuclear codes to use against us. Whilst everyone was talking I couldn't help but glare at the billionaire who was staring at the decimated robot. My fists were clenching and unclenching as I thought of everything that had been happening.

"Hey, are you okay?" Nat asked worriedly before she grabbed my hand in her soft one. With a shake of my head, I pulled my hand away from her and approached the man. "What were you thinking!" I shouted, feeling a sense of hurt.

Everyone went silent and watched as the dark haired man and I spoke. "I don't need judgement from you,"
He spat, not looking away from the robot. I shook my head and gripped his jacket in my hand, forcing him to look at me.

"Why did you create this?" I quizzed, disappointment in my tone. "I did it to protect us, to protect the world against things out there, out of this world!" Tony explained, desperation in his tone. "You don't understand, kid, you weren't there in New York," he deadpanned, forcing me to roll my eyes.

"You're protecting the world from people like me! From people like those twins! You don't trust me," I told him, looking him dead in the eyes. He hesitated before answering, "no-" I cut him off with a shake of my head and a bitter laugh escaping my lips.

"You created that thing just in case. Just in case I lost it and killed people, if Natasha went back to the Redroom, if Steve changed his mind on whose side he was on, if Bruce goes green. You don't trust any of us!" I bellowed, glaring at the man who was now gritting his teeth in anger.

"Of course I trust you!" He replied. "Yeah, well thanks to all of this, Tony, Ultron can use this against me! If he says my name to the wrong person, Ryker is coming for me and he won't hesitate to kill me," I spat. I felt eyes on me as I finally realized that everyone was watching us.

I shook my head and stepped away from the man who I seriously disliked at the moment. "Do we know who he killed?" I questioned. Tony sighed and stepped forward, revealing a now destroyed infrastructure of Jarvis. I let out a defeated sigh.

"Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is rage," Bruce mumbled in shock at the sight in front of us. I stared at the mess in front of us, when suddenly there was a gust of wind behind me and Tony was grabbed by the neck. The arm holding him was Thor. I wasn't about to stop him, though.

"It's going around," Clint announced, glancing at me. I scoffed as Thor let the man down. I felt a part of my anger leave me when a hand gripped mine. She pulled me with her and sat down, letting me sit on her lap. "It's going to be okay," she whispered. "Ryker's gonna kill me, he could take you down with me," I confessed, but didn't follow up.

"Trail went cold about a hundred miles out, but it's  eheaded north and it had the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it again," Thor informed us, causing me to let out a sigh of defeat. "The genies out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron," Nat muttered.

It didn't take long for Tony to begin to defend himself, using New York as an example. As I gripped my hand once more, Nat grabbed mine and shook her head at me.