darl+ing

— CHARACTERS

lee haechan. without you, im so lonely.

 without you, im so lonely

park jihye. when you're not here, 911 calling.

! future characters will be introduced in further parts of the story

— SOULMATE SYSTEM
At the soulmate's first interaction/skin contact, the tattoo will turn into capital letters.
Once the soulmate tattoo is in capital letters, they can feel any of the five sense of their soulmate at randomised times.
Soulmates can not communicate through their mind telepathically nor can they go through physical pain of their soulmates but may get small marks such as cuts and bruises unnoticeably.
Soulmates can build their relationship through dreams. they may have the same dreams on the same nights.
After the tattoo is fully in capital letters, the soulmates will weaken physically and mentally without skin contact or interaction after a fortnight.
Soulmates are bonded and connected to fall in love with each other - as the bond gets stronger so will their love, vice versa.
If one person of the pair dies (which can be due to the lack of interaction), the other will too. Although, it is not certain that they will both make it up to heaven.

[DISCLAIMERS:] This story is a work of fiction and does not precisely portray any existing people (such as the nct members). This book was only created with no awful intentions and is only a work of my imagination. Any similarities from other books are purely coincidental. Please do not plagiarize my work.

[WARNINGS:] Trigger warnings will be put beforehand when necessary. This book does consist of strong language (curse words).

[AU:] mafia, soulmate, highschool
[STARTED:] april 20. 2022
[PUBLISHED:] april 23. 2022
[COMPLETED:] november 2. 2023

feedback, comments & likes are very much appreciated.
you may read this book in any format you like.

enjoy reading <3

𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 + 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐔 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐁𝐘 @haeology_