chp. 10

WE MEET AGAIN

Another day of school rose upon the tired female

She entered the vast school grounds and was naturally led to her best friend.

"Have you heard?" Haewon asked while linking arms with Jihye. 

"I swear there is new news everyday."

"Apparently Haechan got really sick so Daiyu is by herself today."

"Haechan got really sick?" She completely remembered what occurred yesterday and how she assisted in saving the mentioned male. "Oh, really?"

"Supposedly, Daiyu is only using Haechan for fame." The Kang shrugged. "Anyways, want to go to my house after school?" 

"Of course!" 

School ended normally with many students packing up quickly and rushing out the door.

As Jihye was trying to find Haewon in the midst of the crowds, she received a phone call.

"Hey Jihye-ah, we need you back. Haechan woke up."

"Oh Kun. Sure. I'm hanging up now."

wonhae <3

jihyeyeye

haewon-ah

i cant hang out today im so sorry 😭

something came up

lets hang out next timee

wonhae <3

dw its fineeeeee

stay safe baby

Once Jihye arrived at the base, she changed into some comfortable clothes that she left at the base. Afterwards, the members gathered outside around the car.

Lee Taeyong, the leader of NCT had allowed WayV to enter their base but only in specific areas, like the medical room and the entrance. 

The group of seven waited outside the gigantic base that appeared like a royal mansion until a man, who seems to be a member, opened the huge functional door and allowed them inside.

"Thank you for helping us yesterday and thank you for saving Haechan." Taeyong expressed his gratitude as he shook the hands of each of the WayV members. "Next time, a plan to bring all our members and yours."

Kun nodded as the leader of the other gang informed him about his plan.

While the leaders were speaking, the other members straightforwardly stood there politely.

"I would like to invite Ten and Hyeji to visit Haechan in the medical office." The Lee offered, signalling for the two mentioned members to follow him.

Their base seem to be extremely futuristic, with a few comfortable features about it. Most of the rooms needed a pass and face ID to enter; similar to WayV's base.

Once they reached the medical room, Taeyong pulled out a shiny access card from his pocket and tapped it until the door automatically opened.

As the door slid open, the room revealed around 6 males sitting and four hospital beds on each side of the walls. It was very large.

Most of the beds were left tidy and empty, however, there was one bed with a familiar face.

Taeyong led the two members toward Haechan - his eyes were slightly awake and looked much better than the day before.

Hyeji scanned around the medical room while walking towards Haechan, however, another figure caught her attention quickly.

It was Park Jisung.

She had just found out that her brother was a gang member yesterday and today she meets him face-to-face.

The male Park turned around to find his leader, but instead, he makes eye contact with his own sister. What he felt and all the emotions could be seen in his eyes. He wasn't dramatic about it but it was obvious he was shocked.

"Do you remember these two?" Taeyong joked to Haechan, referring to the members of the other team. Haechan nodded.

Hyeji's eyes never left Jisung until Haechan spoked.

"This is embarrassing. I'm in a hospital bed." He mumbled under his breath. The members and Ten giggled at his humiliation.

"Hey, we go to school with you. Don't we?" Another member - seemingly Lee Jeno asked. 

Jeno was apart of the viral F4. Hyeji nodded. "I heard you didn't go to school today."

Haechan silently nodded back.

The atmosphere felt a bit awkward until Taeyong began spitting out jokes and topics where all of them felt like they were getting closer.

Except for... Jisung and Jihye.

At that moment, Jisung wanted to take his sister out and explain or ask for an explanation but it would have been too random. 

The afternoon ended perfectly, except for the fact that Jihye did not want to return home. NCT and WayV members had seem to gotten closer, as if they were just friends and not in different gangs.

Even if she did, Jisung probably wouldn't be home either. 

"Hey Jihye, are you gonna go home or stay here?" Hendery asked. 

Most of the WayV members are originated from China, which meant that they usually just stayed at the base like their home. 

Jihye decided to face it, there was a chance that she might not meet Jisung on the way. It was about time she confessed it. 

"I'm going home."

They bid their goodbyes and Jihye took a taxi home, it had been a while since she was there.

While pulling out her keys from her jacket pocket, she heard audible voices coming from inside her home. As she entered, she found her parents talking with Jisung, who looked expressionless. 

"Hi." She greeted shortly - her parents only smiled back and continued chatting with their son.

Jihye avoided eye contact with her brother and went straight up the stairs.

Falling face first into her homely bed, she just wanted to scream. 

Luckily, NCT and WayV were in a current alliance, this meant that Jisung and his members wouldn't kill her. 

a/n: uh oh 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 also tenth chapter yay