chp. 30

PASS

After struggling to sleep last night, Jihye woke up with heavy eyelids and eye bags that were unnoticeable

After struggling to sleep last night, Jihye woke up with heavy eyelids and eye bags that were unnoticeable. She was tightly held by the blankets of her bed, stretching a bit before sitting up properly.

The Park faced the digital alarm clock that sat still on the table beside her bed.

10:34

It was pretty early, but Jihye was not able to sleep anymore.

Believing that she had moved on from the situation that occurred last night - or this morning, it still left a 'short-term' mark on her memories. She was mature, it was her fault. Right?

The female got out of bed in the clothes that she had cried in, making her way to the bathroom. In hopes of her parents not being home, she made sure to walk as quickly but as quietly as possible. Hastily, she locked the bathroom door before brushing her teeth and washing up as usual.

Just as she unlocked the door, she heard faint conversations from the lower floor.

"Jisung, we are going to leave now! Make sure to eat the breakfast your mom prepared for you." It was the voice of her father that was reminding the younger male to eat.

Jihye never had the opportunity to consume a mother's homemade traditional meals that were made with love and care. Instead, she either received left overs that her brother didn't like or had to make something to eat for herself. This built a huge independent burden onto the female, but, she got used to it after sleeping in the household for majority of her life.

Once she heard the front door shut close, she silently opened the bathroom door and headed back to her room.

She changed her clothes - wearing a plain graphic tshirt with loose blue jeans that bagged at the top of her white sneakers. Packing everything she needed, she walked out her room.

In attempt, the light-haired female trailed down the stairs, her next goal was to reach the front door without disturbing her younger brother that could be found in the dining room. Nearly completing her goal, a familiar voice disrupted the journey.

"Jihye." Jisung didn't actually know what he was going to say. He just wanted to get his sister's attention, remembering what happened earlier before.

The Park jokingly smiled to herself, then, turning her head to Jisung as her smile dropped invisibly. "Yes?"

The male didn't know what he wanted to respond with. So, he shook his head to signal that it was a mistake. However, once she left through the wooden frames, he internally slapped his forehead. Confused as to why he was so stupid and didn't check on the wellbeing of his own sibling.

Jihye wasn't headed to the base, but to a nearby service center.

An idea that made her cheer up from her heavy flows of tears earlier, was the thought of getting a license or being able to drive. Because it was early in the morning, with packed and busy streets of the usual weekends in Seoul, she wasn't going to openly commit a crime.

She needed to pass the knowledge test in order to drive.

It was always a dream to be able to take late night drives in the city, feeling the breeze of flashing wind as they drove by. To drive fast, over the speed limits during the evening of a stressing day was the only thing on her bucket list.

None of her members would do so, either being lazy or busy. She couldn't just drive either because Kun would not let her as he didn't trust her clumsy ass.

"Guys! I passed!" The joyful female announced, running through the living room of the base. It was clear that she was proud and happy.

Kun smiled dearly, like a father. While the rest of the members began cheering with her, jumping up and down.

"Now, I just have to pass the learners test."

haechan

hyejiz
hey possible soulmate

haechan
dont call me that
what do u want

hyejiz
geez
can u teach me how to drive

haechan
bro y dont u just ask ur teammates

hyejiz
theyre busy

haechan
im busy

hyejiz
with what

haechan
a life

hyejiz
fine ill ask someone else
BORING

haechan
no
ill teach u
my car?

haechannoill teach umy car?

a/n: CHP 30 GUYSSSSSSSSS