chp. 7

ARE YOU GUYS SOULMATES?

"Jihye! Oh my gosh! Wang Daiyu and Lee Haechan are dating!" The excited female informed her best friend

"Lee Haechan?" Jihye wondered, it seemed to be the same guy from the meeting. "I mean they are the most popular kids at school. She has straight As and he has..?"

"Good looks!" Haewon interrupted before taking hold of her friend's wrist and pulling her over to where the crowd seemed to be.

Through the large school gates and through the busy hallways; where you could her audible chatter with other's names.

The Kang halted when the two reached the river of people, surrounding two popular figures.

A beautiful young female with elegant Chinese features and her uniform perfect, smiling with her plump lips to all those that stared at her. Even if they were glaring at her for taking their 'man', she was still as cheerful as ever - like what ever girl wants to feel.

"Daiyu is such a bitch, look at her fake smile." A student whispered.

Beside the well-known transfer student, was another attractive subject.

He plastered a rested face while staring down at his phone, ignoring all the talk around him. He leaned comfortably towards the walls with his shirt left loosely. All the heart eyes were darted to him and his friend group, known as the F4 - Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin.

"He's so fine! I wish he was mine." Another student groaned.

"Wow, all the girls are whispering at Daiyu for taking their man." Jihye nudged her best friend lightly, eyes drifting across the crowd.

"I mean who wouldn't want to be her though. She's pretty, smart, wealthy and has a popular boyfriend!" She responded. "I wonder if they're soul-"

Their conversation was quickly cut off by the bell, making all the students rush into their homerooms.

Haewon and Jihye separated as they were in different classes. The Park strolled by herself towards her class, disregarding all the students that squished and pushed her.

Once the young female took her assigned seat at the back right corner near the window, she placed her bag down and her head instantly fell to the table.

She had slept late last night and woken up early today - not enough beauty sleep for her.

Her ears gradually blocked the conversations of her classmates while she waited for her teacher to come.

"Jihye-ah! What's wrong?" Jeon Eunjin questioned as she took a seat on the table beside the mentioned girl.

The Park slowly lifted her head up, feeling the numbness of her arm that she rested on.

"Nothing. Just tired." She mumbled while fixing her messed up hair.

Jeon Eunjin was one of her classmates, the only girl that she spoke to in class. Jihye never put her hand up in class, nor did she talk with her other classmates.

This was because she simply didn't want to talk to them and she had already used up her energy for her bestfriend, Haewon.

"Anyways, have you heard about Wang Daiyu and-" The teacher finally arrived at the classroom, forcing all the students to go back to their desks and quiet down.

"I'll tell you later." The Jeon whispered.

School passed by as slow as the hand on a clock's face.

As Jihye casually passed by the large school gates, with many other rushing students going to academy by her.

"Jihye!" A manly voice yelled.

"Oh, Sicheng!" She turned and met eyes with a familar man sitting in a car outside the school grounds. "What's going on?" She asked as she hopped into the car.

"We have a mission, Kun told me to pick you up so we can go straight to the base."

Just as they entered, their leader enlightened them quickly about what was going on so they hurriedly got ready. "Hyeji and Ten, I'll drop you off with a few of the NCT members. They received a call from Acid, and will need help for defending tonight."

Xiaojun and Yangyang, in charge of hacking and digital monitoring, also prepared by sitting in their office and turning on all their programming materials.

The leader successfully dropped off his members at a certain park. Soon, a black van appeared and the windows rolled down, revealing Jeong Jaehyun.

Xiaojun had already informed what the members that they will be participating with looked like, so they swiftly hopped into the van.

There were four other members in the van. "Jeong Jaehyun, Suh Johnny, Na Jaemin and... Lee Haechan." Hyeji calculated the names of the members. As they were in the car, they each made sure to connect their ear pieces for safety.

The six people arrived at the destination, it was a large garage-looking place. The sun started to set and Jaehyun professionally parked the car while Johnny informed them of the plan.

"Jaehyun will be on look out of the outside building, in the car. Jaemin and Ten will be in charge of physical combat. Haechan will be the bait as Hyeji and I do the shooting."

The rest of them nodded professionally. "Haechan, you need to stay safe, don't do anything stupid. Hyeji and I will protect you." Johnny advised before the members began to get out of the car one by one, with Jaehyun being the only one left.

EDITEDa/n: im getting confused with these roles and sjit help meeeee also guys dw daiyu is not a bad character OR IS SHE

EDITED
a/n: im getting confused with these roles and sjit help meeeee also guys dw daiyu is not a bad character OR IS SHE