chp. 29

DUST

Lee Haechan, Kwon Minho and Jang Hana

Jang Hana
hello everyoneeeee
how was yesterday
i literally slept so late omggg

Kwon Minho
me too bro
but it was fun
hey we should hang out next time

Jang Hana
OMG YES!!!!
haechan we need to get closer to u omggg
we r like the best trio ever

Kwon Minho
frfr

[Jang Hana changed the group chat name to 'BEST TRIO EVER!"]

Jang Hana
guys my maid is here with my breakfast
ill talk to u guys laterrrr
im having mushroom pancakes and fruit omggg

It was around 10am in the morning, instead of waking up to the birds chirping, the Lee woke up to spam of messages on his phone.

He wriggled around and stretched in his bed, a tired yawn leaving the lips of his mouth. His eyelids slowly lifted, allowing him to discern his daily morning view.

Donghyuck's black hair was messed up, a few strands poking out in random spots and his bangs flat so you could barely see his eyes.

In the comforts of his bed, he rolled over to the annoying and recurring noise coming from his phone. He assumed it could have been an emergency due to the spam. However, his assumptions were wrong as he saw the name of the sent messages.

Tapping onto the notification, he scrolled through the newly sent messages, paying no interest to it.

haechan we need to get closer to u omggg The Lee cringed, he believed that they did not need to get closer - only for the mission. He placed his phone, the screen facing down and recoiled back to his comfortable sleeping position.

Oddly enough, there was another person that he in fact wanted to text.

Picking back up his phone, he scrolled through his many contacts listed with profile numbers until he stopped at a specific letter.

Clicking onto the name, he then realised he was being curious - which is not his type of thing.

His slim fingers lingered over the 'text' button. Donghyuck would never be doing this, he doesn't usually text in group chats anyway but what was this connection that made him want to initiate the first part of the conversation?

Throwing his phone and his thought back onto the soft mattress, he sat up. After rolling around his neck as an exercise, he then got up to go to the bathroom.

As he reached the bathroom, he noticed the one that he usually uses was occupied. Just like last night - or early this morning, he waited outside patiently. His back slouched as his eyes on the verge on closing again.

"Hyuck." A voice from behind called his name, a recognisable voice. A voice he had wanted to hear out his name coming from.

The mentioned male turned around, facing his member who seemed to be looking much more prepared than he was.

His face was clean, his hair was brushed and it wasn't wearing his pyjamas.

"Mark." He called out, a gentle smile raising onto his dry lips. As Donghyuck had just woken up, his voice was raspy and low.

"Uh, about yesterday. I have decided to forget about it. Let's not ignore each other anymore." The older Lee confessed, in a tone that seems like he wanted to let that out for the longest time.

This made Donghyuck instantly relieved - as if all his problems and stress swooped away like dust. His expression still appeared rested but his heart was calmed and suddenly transformed into a gleeful mood.

a/n: istg the hardest part of writing a book is choosing the title for each chapter