chp. 34

LONG TIME NO SEE

The Lee sat at his desk in the centre of the large office, fiddling with the pen in his hands as he sat still in his office chair

Why haven't Kim Junho and his men visited for a long time?

It was suspicious, they were usually the ones to pull the first move. After the last incident with Haechan and Junho in the isolated garage, they haven't contacted them since. It couldn't leave Taeyong's mind, as if they were preparing for a huge bomb.

Of course, NCT had to be adapted and planned for anything that comes to them. Members still training every day with other side missions - they had no break.

Taeyongs' strict rules and requirements knowing that Acid will probably drop the bomb soon were harsh as he didn't want to result in any more incidents with his members.

Leaning his body over the desk, he began typing onto his computer.

He was going to find Kim Junho's whereabouts.

It was definitely going to be difficult knowing the insanity of the opposing male as well as his large team. But based off what he examined on the previous mission, he was a coward- plus, his men weren't even that strong compared to NCT and WayV's fewer but skilled individuals.

"Junho must have used his wealth to some sort..." He thought aloud, scrolling through the hacked files and documents that were saved onto his locked computer.

While scrolling through a few of the Kim's relations, he raked his eyes over each name and status.

Father: Kim Jaebum, deceased.
Mother: Kim Kelly, deceased.
Brother: Kim Junseo, student.

Clicking onto the profile of Kim Junseo, his fingers glided over the mouse as he read through each piece of information. Finding out that Junseo also attended the same school as the members born in 2000, he came up with a plan.

Calling the four through his phone, they each came immediately through the glass frames of his modern office.

Donghyuck and Jeno came in sweating, previously in a practice dual fight in the training room.

Jaemin and Renjun came in right after the other two, standing respectfully in front of the elder's desk, hands folded together in front of their bodies.

"I'm gonna need you guys to do me a favour."

Another morning of education rose upon the school filled with joyous and chattering students.

Haewon and Jihye walked with their arms locked with each other as they squeezed passed the groups of students and their lockers. Turning her head over to her best friend, Jihye was reminded of that one situation that occurred on the day of the party event at the Hotel.

She remembered seeing Haewon's somewhat-lasting crush and another female together, making out in the middle of the pathway.

She knew how much the Kang liked Junseo, even though it was probably a standard hallway crush. She wanted to bring it up, but she didn't know how to explain it.

It would be weird for the Park to announce that she attended the same wedding as the male, knowing that she would need to clarify it afterwards.

But the thought that tattooed her mind more deeply, was the fact that Kim Junseo was at the party there in the first place.

Guests were only invited if they had a special connection with Jang Baekhyun, the Hotel or held a significant role in other companies that were related to the Hotel. That meant that Junseo must have been in one of those categories.

Weirdly enough, he was also with an another female who assumingly was from another school - dolled up fancily and femininely.