chp. 24

'YOUR' LADY

The upbeat music that began playing made people get out of their seats and start swaying around with their colleagues or their friends

"Woo! Let's party!" Hana cheered gleefully, standing up from the seat and grabbing her two friends towards the centre of the function centre.

Haechan still had to maintain his attractive and charming motivation in order to pull in Hana - so he stood up with a loosened smirk on his lips and followed the female.

Minho followed suit and started dancing floppily with Hana, the drink was probably getting to him.

"Show me your moves!" The Jang yelled drunkly to the crowd that stood near the same area as them, raising the energy and atmosphere in the hall.

Jang Baekhyun then came with pleasure as he held the drink in his hands.

Grooving to the beat, he put his drink to the roof, signalling for a collaborative toast.

"Thank you all for coming! Happy Birthday Jamal Hotel!" He toasted with a loud voice in order to project his voice over the music.

Haechan was the first one to put his drink up and chime with the Jang, facing him with a beam.

After this, everyone else began to cheers their drinks, taking a sip afterward. They then began to dance again as the whole hall was filled with booming tracks, laughter and chatter.

While all of this occurred, Hyeji simply stood in the corner as everyone was gathered in the centre. She was impatiently waiting for Ten and Kun's message to leave. However, in her point of view, Haechan didn't seem to want to leave.

She had never seen him with such a large smile on his face as he interacted with people he has never met before. Even if the smile was just for the mission, it appeared genuine according to Hyeji.

All she wished was that she could join them and have fun but something held her back. Maybe it was because Hana was there too? Or maybe it was because Haechan was there?

Subtly, the Lee wrapped his left arm around Hana's waist as the two danced lightly.

The Jang immediately noticed this, feeling butterflies in her moving body already.

The way his soft hands interlocked with her textured blue dress and the way he did it so sneakishly was a romantic point to Hana.

It reminded her of the earlier times in high school when she went to parties with her friend and her popular ex-boyfriend always did such small but touching actions towards her.

The Lee knew that he was successful in attracting Hana, plastering a large smirk on his lips.

Hana looked up to the taller man, happy that he was having 'fun'. After realising this, she pulled Haechan into the centre of the crowd and began dancing with him.

Guiding him as if she was experienced - she put his hand up mid-air with one hand and the other resting on his shoulder after she placed his hand onto her waist.

The two clicked together as they danced, inspiring other couples at the event to do the same. Deep in each others eyes, their bodies moved in sync.

The atmosphere during the dance party was overflowed with joy and fun.

"Sir." The lead director had interrupted, whispering inaudibly to Jang Baekhyun.

"Speak louder. I can't hear you." The elder Jang ordered, still swaying around.

"Your secretary is dead!" Hyunwoo yelled into his ear, although, it got out to the crowd.