chp. 12

IT'S NOT FATE

"I didn't want to open my eyes, I saw myself falling apart." FEARLESS, SEVENTEEN

"Daiyu, let's go on a date today

"Daiyu, let's go on a date today." Haechan flirtatiously invited. It was Friday and he had healed.

"Of course, babe!" His girlfriend replied in a joyous tone. "What should we do?"

"Don't worry, I have everything planned out. I'll pick you up tonight." He confirmed, putting the hands of the female into his.

The two were by themselves in the class room while the rest of the class were out doing PE, they decided to fake sick and skip it. They sat right next to each other while everyone's clothes and belongings were messed up around the room.

"Hey babe, what are the initials on your finger?" Daiyu brought up, looking eye-to-eye with her girlfriend.

Her eyes were sparkling, but it was obvious she wasn't in love.

"P-J-H."

"They're in capitals already? I wish I could be yours for longer." She admitted, resting her heads onto Haechan's broad shoulders.

Wang Daiyu was clearly only using Haechan for the fame. No matter how popular she was at school, she needed more. Although, she enjoyed the fact that her 'boyfriend' asked her out on a date - it would be instagram worthy to show off to all her followers.

Nothing could go wrong in life even if it was fake love; her grandparents are CEOs, truly protective of her.

Wang Daiyu (profile number: C837261)

haechan

send me ur address

i'll be there by 6

Wang Daiyu (profile number: C837261)

[insert address]

see u babyyyyyyyyy

<3333

The members prepared Haechan and themselves for tonights mission. Renjun and Jaemin made sure to glam the Lee, so he would look extra attractive for the 'date'.

The male wore a simple white t-shirt, linen black pants and a glossy black leather jacket.

"Stop moving! I'm styling your hair." Jaemin commanded his friend who wouldn't stop fiddling around. "It's not even a date, what's there to be scared of?"

The two helpers quickly fixed Haechan's outfit, tapping his body lightly. Then, Haechan impulsively began setting up his tools and weapons into his disguise. He ensured himself that he used the exceedingly tiny ear piece that Sicheng and Hendery developed - this was so that Daiyu wouldn't be suspicious of him.

"You look great!" Doyoung complimented with a cute smile on his lips.

Did Haechan have his license? No. But is he driving? Yes. His life was already filled with illegal actions and he had already been trained by his members on how to drive. It was safe, right?

As Haechan was driving towards the sent location, another van was following him from behinds, it was filled with his members in case of emergency.

Once he arrived at the destination, he found his date waiting outside the white and gold glorious mansion.

She was dressed in a small light brown skirt, a beige, cropped plaid blazer on top of a black top. Her hair was curled prettily, her side bangs falling like a feather onto her face.

The Lee got out of his seat and opened the door for Daiyu.

"Where we off to, Mr Lee?"

"Secret, Ms Wang." He joked.

"I'm so used to my drivers driving me everywhere. It feels nice to be driven by someone else. Some who I love." Her tone was full of lies in a high-pitched voice, looking towards the side profile of her date.

As they reached the destination, Daiyu noticed the formal restaurant building that seemed to be rented out because it was empty. There were body guards waiting outside as if it was a royal palace.

"Wow Babe, you booked the whole thing out!" She squealed while the two walked hand in hand through the glowing concrete pathway and into the large door.

The body guards politely bowed, keeping their still image.

A waiter had took them to their seat, right in the centre, in front of the small stage.

"Everything looks delicious!"

As their meals arrived shortly after their order, Haechan asked, "Do you drink?"

"Babe, you know I haven't turned legal yet. I'll take the Sakura mock tail, thank you." The Wang requested to the waiter.

The server then came in with their drinks, Daiyu received a mock tail while Haechan received red wine.

While the two cheered their first drinks with each other, another man had came up on the stage in front of them. He was wearing a fancy red suit with a beautiful rose in his blazer pocket.

"Good evening lady and gentleman. My name is Moon Taeil. Today, I'll be singing for you 'Poison'. Thank you." The male announced, with a royal smile on his lips.

Daiyu encouraged him by clapping and cheering. As he sang, Daiyu took a few more sips of her mock tail - until she realised she was feeling a little bit drowsy or sick.

"Babe, let me head to the bath room real quick."

The Lee replied with a small hum to signal that he understood, before taking a bit of his steak. He then turned over to Taeil, who was singing, and sent him a nod.

They knew that the Wang was beginning to feel unwell, that meant that the poison in the drink, worked.

Daiyu looked at her self in the mirror, her body leaning on the spotless sink. She had the urge to vomit, nonstop gagging. Her reflection in the mirror turned tunnel-like and her face was getting even more pale. She refused to open her eyes.

Her body was weakening, soon, she fell onto the ground.

a/n: how we like the new cover and headerrrrrrrr im actually happy w it but the quality for the header sucks once i upload it here 🥲🥲🥲